Playoff Predictions thread

Bolts223

Now that the seeds are finalized lets predict the playoffs and see how wrong we were over a month from now!

Final Seeds Are

AFC

1) Ravens

2) Chiefs

3) Patriots

4) Texans

5) Bills

6) Titans

NFC

1) 49ers

2) Packers

3) Saints

4) Eagles

5) Seahawks

6) Vikings

Wild Card Round

Titans @ Patriots

Bills @ Texans

Vikings @ Saints

Seahawks @ Eagles

Divisional Round

Bills @ Ravens

Patriots @ Chiefs (Screw you Fitzmagic)

Saints @ Packers

Eagles @ 49ers

AFC Championship Game

Chiefs @ Ravens

NFC Championship Game

Saints @ 49ers

Super Bowl

Ravens over 49ers

Edited by Bolts223

9 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Wild Card Round

Titans @ Patriots

Bills @ Texans

Vikings @ Saints

Seahawks @ Eagles

Divisional Round

Bills @ Ravens

Patriots @ Chiefs

Saints @ Packers

Seahawks @ 49ers

AFC Championship Game

Bills @ Patriots

NFC Championship Game

Packers @ 49ers

Super Bowl

Patriots over Packers

Wild Card Round

Titans @ Patriots 

Bills @ Texans

Vikings @ Saints 

Seahawks @ Eagles 

Divisional Round

Bills @ Ravens 

Patriots @ Chiefs

Eagles @ 49ers 

Saints @ Packers

Conference Championship 

Bills @ Patriots

Saints @ 49ers

Super Bowl

Saints over Patriots

It's not that I think lowly of the Ravens as much as it is I think the world will open up a manageable path for the Pats to the SB. It always finds a way.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

If the Eagles somehow make it past the Seahawks anything is possible. The lord and savior DeSean Jackson would might return and completely open up the offense.

FIXED

If there is one thing I have learned as an Eagles fan is to never rely on DeSean Jackson's presumed health.

I'd love to get a win and see him back on the field though.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

FIXED

If there is one thing I have learned as an Eagles fan is to never rely on DeSean Jackson's presumed health.

I'd love to get a win and see him back on the field though.

I like to live life optimistically until I see evidence that suggests I should not. For each individual situation 1 thing at a time. It makes being a Philly sports fan more tolerable.

• Like 1

Just now, DoleINGout said:

LOL

Dead a** haha

I just do not see it at all this year. Fun Fact: every super bowl they've won, they did not play in the wild card round.
That aside, their offense (whether you want to blame Brady who is debatably in decline, or the cast around him) is poised to fail them one of these games in my honest opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I like to live life optimistically until I see evidence that suggests I should not. For each individual situation 1 thing at a time. It makes being a Philly sports fan more tolerable.

You're an optimistic Philly sports fan? I'm inclined to believe you were born like 2 years before the Phillies won it in 2008. Cause before that just about every Philly fan would tell you that you bet on bad things to happen to philly sports teams (even Smarty Jones couldn't win it all)...until you see evidence of something else happen.

Just now, chillparsi1 said:

You're an optimistic Philly sports fan? I'm inclined to believe you were born like 2 years before the Phillies won it in 2008. Cause before that just about every Philly fan would tell you that you bet on bad things to happen to philly sports teams (even Smarty Jones couldn't win it all)...until you see evidence of something else happen.

I look at things optimistically... until I have a reason not to. No I was born in the Early 90s, I started paying attention to Philly sports around 2001 or so (Didn't grow up with sports fandom at all in my household). 

And It's a good thing that my wallet and my fandom coexist because that means I don't have to always look at things with that outlook when it might otherwise benefit me.

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

I look at things optimistically... until I have a reason not to. No I was born in the Early 90s, I started paying attention to Philly sports around 2001 or so (Didn't grow up with sports fandom at all in my household). 

And It's a good thing that my wallet and my fandom coexist because that means I don't have to always look at things with that outlook when it might otherwise benefit me.

Ah so that's how it happened. You didn't have it ingrained into you as a child...

(Also I'm only a Phillies fan among the Philly sports. GB for football. Don't care about the others much, but grew up in the area)

The two #1 seed teams have QB questions.  I know Lamar Jackson is the MVP, but that was the regular season.  He needs to show he can do it in the postseason - same with Jimmy G.  If either one of those teams gets behind in the postseason and the QB's have to throw the football to get back into the game, lets see if either one can do it. 

• Like 1

Wild Card Round

Titans @ Patriots 

Bills @ Texans

Vikings @ Saints 

Seahawks @ Eagles 

Divisional Round

Bills Ravens 

Patriots Chiefs

Seahawks @ 49ers 

Saints @ Packers

Conference Championship