Chiefs @ Ravens

NFC Championship Game

Saints @ 49ers

Super Bowl

Chiefs vs. 49ers

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, showtime said:

The two #1 seed teams have QB questions.  I know Lamar Jackson is the MVP, but that was the regular season.  He needs to show he can do it in the postseason - same with Jimmy G.  If either one of those teams gets behind in the postseason and the QB's have to throw the football to get back into the game, lets see if either one can do it. 

In the case of Lamar Jackson - I think he'll be fine. Harbaugh is historically a great postseason coach. The Ravens path to the SB is likely going to be against teams that aren't known for playoff success. That would be either the Bills/Texans in the divisional Round and Chiefs (With Andy Reid) in the AFC Championship.

14 hours ago, Danger said:

Dead a** haha

I just do not see it at all this year. Fun Fact: every super bowl they've won, they did not play in the wild card round.
That aside, their offense (whether you want to blame Brady who is debatably in decline, or the cast around him) is poised to fail them one of these games in my honest opinion.

To be fair: The Brady/Belichick Patriots have only played in the wild card round like 3 times and came very close to making the SB in 06.

That being said - this Patriots team needs to get together an offense if they hope to make a run from the wild card round.

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Wild Card Round

Titans @ Patriots

Bills @ Texans

Vikings @ Saints

Seahawks @ Eagles

Divisional Round

Bills @ Ravens

Titans @ Chiefs

Saints @ Packers

Eagles @ 49ers

AFC Championship Game

Bills @ Chiefs

NFC Championship Game

Saints @ 49ers

Super Bowl

Chiefs over 49ers

Your SB is confusing.

You said Chiefs over 49ers but you bolded the 9ers.

18 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

Wild Card Round

Titans @ Patriots

Bills @ Texans

Vikings @ Saints

Seahawks @ Eagles

Divisional Round

Bills @ Ravens

Patriots @ Chiefs 

Saints @ Packers

Eagles @ 49ers

AFC Championship Game

Chiefs @ Ravens

NFC Championship Game

Saints @ 49ers

Super Bowl

49ers over Chiefs

I just don't see a team other than the Ravens knocking off a rested and mostly healthy 49ers team. I just feel like the Ravens are in for a let down at some point, but I could be wrong. I do think that KC is the only team that can knock off Baltimore in the AFC. They can obviously score with anyone and the defense has improved at the right time.

8 minutes ago, clarkfn2284 said:

I just don't see a team other than the Ravens knocking off a rested and mostly healthy 49ers team. I just feel like the Ravens are in for a let down at some point, but I could be wrong. I do think that KC is the only team that can knock off Baltimore in the AFC. They can obviously score with anyone and the defense has improved at the right time.

Not sure how I'm in this quote but that wasn't my prediction.

I think Baltimore is the best team in the AFC and has HFA.

I think New Orleans is the best team in the NFC but not having the Bye will end up haunting them eventually.

Hence my SB matchup and winner. (Ravens over 49ers if you look at my original post)

Edited by Bolts223

17 hours ago, showtime said:

The two #1 seed teams have QB questions.  I know Lamar Jackson is the MVP, but that was the regular season.  He needs to show he can do it in the postseason - same with Jimmy G.  If either one of those teams gets behind in the postseason and the QB's have to throw the football to get back into the game, lets see if either one can do it. 

Really? Would you disagree that starting with SEA, GB, BAL, NO, and SEA again for Jimmy G were not all playoff caliber games? He was fine and when they have fallen behind he has brought them back.......3 losses.......on last second plays. Here is the thing about both of those #1 seeds......neither really ever fall behind. So you are relying on something that pretty much doesn't happen.