Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

7 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

3 weeks ago if you asked me this I’d have said Seahawks easily. But with Seahawks being injuries galore and the Eagles looking competent I’ll take the Eagles at home.

Eagles are probably just as injured if not more if I'm being honest.

The only reason I think the Eagles may have a shot in this game is because they're at home. Last time these two teams played Philly was at its lowest point more or less.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Eagles are probably just as injured if not more if I'm being honest.

The only reason I think the Eagles may have a shot in this game is because they're at home. Last time these two teams played Philly was at its lowest point more or less.

Any team who plays the Seahawks has a shot lol.  The Bengals almost beat them in Seattle earlier in the year.  I think Seattle won that game by one point.

Also yes, the score will be close. I'm not even going to try and predict it, but I think it's a very probably case we have another one score game. When I know what pieces the Eagles will and won't have to work with then maybe I'll pick a winner.

Miles Sanders early reports sound optimistic. No word on Brandon Brooks yet. Ertz is out for the rest of the year, Lane Johnson is also an unknown at this point but it's not like Lane to miss a game of this caliber. I'd lean towards him playing.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

Seattle 4-4 at home and 7-1 on the road just blows my mind. Anything can happen I guess and have no idea who to pick in this one. 

Both of these teams are incredibly unpredictable and volatile. In a general sense as well as all of the individual pieces that will be available and how they may perform if they do play.

• Like 1

Seahawks are the better team, this Eagle team is even more decimated across the board w/ injuries AND weren't a very good team to begin with, certainly not as good as Seattle was at their healthiest. However, homefield*, plus the Seahawks not really having firepower to blow teams away, means this will be close and will probably go either way. Seattle has seemingly come out with the win in nearly all of these games that could go either way, but so have the Eagles these past few weeks.

Our 17-9 meeting earlier wasn't as close as score indicated, our secondary was getting burnt as usual but Seahawks WRs could not make plays. Meanwhile on offense we had like 1 good drive, Carson did not play well. Since then Seattle has lost their stud RB, and despite injuries, our secondary is beginning to step up (deja vu from last year), so not only will the score be close, but I think it will FEEL close this time around too. Most importantly, Carson has been playing the best football of his career all things considered, but he's still throwing to replacement level guys and I'm not sure if that will work against good teams like Seattle. I will say, they (Ward, Davis, Burnett, Perkins) certainly have looked like they can get the job done in the NFL, but every D these past 4 weeks is near the bottom of the league. 

*I read a stat that Seattle is 17-4 w/ Wilson on the east coast, so not sure how strong the HFA really is in this matchup. Seattle is used to less than ideal conditions and evidently how to prep for timezone switch so they don't miss a beat. 

If Ertz, Lane, Brooks and Sanders are all good to go, I give the Eagles about a 50/50 chance. Otherwise I think Seattle will take it 20-13.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

*I read a stat that Seattle is 17-4 w/ Wilson on the east coast, so not sure how strong the HFA really is in this matchup. Seattle is used to less than ideal conditions and evidently how to prep for timezone switch so they don't miss a beat. 

Frankly I don't care how many situation stats people throw out there like all of these. Because when it comes to the playoffs, it means didly squat. Who's going to show up and who's gonna stumble? Where are the teams at this very moment in time when playing eachother on the field.

• Like 1