showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Slide. Throw the ball out of bounds. 

But even if this one wasnt his fault, its a recurring theme with Wentz.

Can’t slide all the time, gave himself up though.

I mean you guys do you, go ahead and spin it as you need to.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

He gave himself up and went down

How is he supposed to stop a dirty hit?

Falling head first isn’t what the league considers a QB “giving himself up”.  Just in that very same game you could see how it’s done (Wilson). Not saying that Clowney was afforded to make that hit (that other non-QB players take on the reg) but Wentz exposed himself. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

How many guys did you have out?  It is hard to be competitive when you are a beat up football team.  This is the first year in eons that the Pack has been as healthy as we are right now.

Who knows the official number but around 50% of our starting offense from week one didn't play in this game. It was a rough year, but that is football. Losing Wentz was a hill to high.

• Like 1

Just now, Kiltman said:

I dont think diving head first is giving yourself up, personally. 

Do you disagree with the sentiment that Wentz takes unnecessary hits?

And again, I am not blaming him for being injured. That was another guy. I am just saying there is truth to the idea that Wentz's style of play seems to make him prone to injury. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Listen man. He should have pulled out his wings and fly to the end zone.. Any scenario besides taking that hit would have helped. 

1 minute ago, ///mcompact said:

Falling head first isn’t what the league considers a QB “giving himself up”.  Just in that very same game you could see how it’s done (Wilson). Not saying that Clowney was afforded to make that hit (that other non-QB players take on the reg) but Wentz exposed himself. 

I agree 100 percent.

8 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It is much more rare for fans to not trash on their coaching staff than trash them. This isn't some new concept. 

Hell, the Seahawks fans were saying in this thread that their OC and DC should both be fired and they won this game....

Doug isn't perfect, but he is a damn good coach, and he isn't going anywhere for a minimum of three years. Yes, we need a new OC cause our coaching on the offensive side of the football was terrible this year. Also just cause some fans say something doesn't mean we all agree with them. 

The offense is fine in my opinion not a big fan of the defense though.

7 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Honestly didn’t even feel like a Seahawks win. They just beat up a much more injured team

then them. Win by default I guess.. Really interested in what moves the eagles FO is going to make. Wonder if they call clev and ask them for Odell. Makes so much sense. 

They might, but we need to get younger. Need young guys to grow with Carson. Was working with these PS guys, can only imagine what a guy like Lamb or Ruggs..someone with elite talents could do.

If we make a trade for anyone I could see them trying to make a move for Slay.

6 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

I suppose he could’ve leaned back and accepted deaths embrace behind him... you right.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Honestly didn’t even feel like a Seahawks win. They just beat up a much more injured team

then them. Win by default I guess.. Really interested in what moves the eagles FO is going to make. Wonder if they call clev and ask them for Odell. Makes so much sense. 

Objectively speaking, prior to the Wentz injury the Seahawks were more injured. They probably were still after that injury. The Eagles were about middle of the pack in terms of total man games lost and in terms of quality of players lost. The Seahawks were middle of the pack in terms of quality of player lost but far and away ahead of everyone else in terms of total games lost.