Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

Just now, DaveDX said:

I only saw the replay, mind, but comforting yourself to strike only the other guy’s head with only your head seems suspect at best. 

I mean seems a bit grasping for straws. He was falling to the ground. Certainly don’t think mid air he planned to slam his head into his.

Just now, TheBeast23 said:

I mean seems a bit grasping for straws. He was falling to the ground. Certainly don’t think mid air he planned to slam his head into his.

Didn't see the hit but the only people who seem to think it was incidental are Cowboys fans.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

McCown like, has no arm strength left. He's right handed Mark Brunell at the end. So I have no idea why they think he can BDN his way to a victory lol

Mcown playing QB makes me question my life choices. I should have played HS football. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Didn't see the hit but the only people who seem to think it was incidental are Cowboys fans.

I mean you can call it how you see it. Personally it’s laughable to me to think he purposely in mid air decided in that split second to ram his helmet into his. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:
1 minute ago, TheBeast23 said:

He dove behind Wentz and kinda curled at impact. If he mid-air split second thought "Im going to hit this dude in the head" then he has incredible reaction time. 

The hit was no incidental. But it did not seem to be on purpose. 

• Like 1