Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

Thats a OPI but Rudolphs wasnt? I dont even think Hollister touched him. Think that was a whiff on the attempted push.

And that play should stand. Ball hit ground but you couldnt tell what happened after... could have lost or maintained control but you cant tell because the player blocks view of the ba

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Last replay looked like ball bounced off the ground. I wanna see it one more time because every other angle looked like a catch

It definitely  touched... couldnt tell if he maintained or bobbled it after due to his body being in way. Should stand

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Thats a OPI but Rudolphs wasnt? I dont even think Hollister touched him. Think that was a whiff on the attempted push.

And that play should stand. Ball hit ground but you couldnt tell what happened after... could have lost or maintained control but you cant tell because the player blocks view of the ba

Tbh the saints brought it on themselves for crying. It’s poetic justice in a way and the right way to go out. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Rudolph’s is either a no call or PI on both.  At worst they replay the down.