Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

The eagles were the only #1 seed underdogs in nfl history and we faced the 6th seed. 

As they were last year vs the Bears and probably will be again Sunday vs Seattle, watch!

Is what it is. I'm just curious how many are going to come in here crying about the Travesty of the Playoff seeding system and how a 11-5 Team is having to travel to the Horrific undeserving 9-7 Eagles?

If the Eagles somehow Win Sunday down 9 Starters from opening day it would be hilarious. Honestly don't see it happening,  but hilarious. 

Hopefully Our 1/2 of the PS IR Bowl is Ready!!🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm just curious how many are going to come in here crying about the Travesty of the Playoff seeding system and how a 11-5 Team is having to travel to the Horrific undeserving 9-7 Eagles?

I mean, nobody has mentioned that.  Why would they?

10 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

The Eagles get seven or so guys back from injury and go on a run.

Lane Johnson and Miles Sanders are the only ones we expect back against Seattle. If we win then there's a good chance we look at DeSean coming back. 

I've heard nothing about Jalen Mills or Ronald Darby (Darby can hopefully stay injured)

1 hour ago, showtime said:
8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm just curious how many are going to come in here crying about the Travesty of the Playoff seeding system and how a 11-5 Team is having to travel to the Horrific undeserving 9-7 Eagles?

I mean, nobody has mentioned that.  Why would they?

I don't expect that to be the case, but it would be ironic for Seattle fans to cry as such. Throwing stones from a glass house and what not.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I don't expect that to be the case, but it would be ironic for Seattle fans to cry as such. Throwing stones from a glass house and what not.

Yeah but let’s be honest. The East was so bad this year.. At least Seattle was a transitional team with a baby LOB and Pete just coming off USC. The eagles with the amount of experience they have are lucky as hell to limp in... There’s no excuse to the up and down level of play this year. 

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Yeah but let’s be honest. The East was so bad this year.. At least Seattle was a transitional team with a baby LOB and Pete just coming off USC. The eagles with the amount of experience they have are lucky as hell to limp in... There’s no excuse to the up and down level of play this year. 

nfc-west-seattle-seahawks-st-louis-rams-

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

nfc-west-seattle-seahawks-st-louis-rams-

Rookie Sam Bradford. Like it said it was a transitional year. Young LOB young Niners who would be a force. So many unknowns. While Dallas and Philly have had the pedigree of winning games the last 2-3 years. What’s hard to understand? 

Health is in the favor of the Seahawks. Momentum in the favor of the Eagles. This game should be close either way. 

I think the Eagles have a chance in this one despite the absurd number of injuries and practice squad players they are currently fielding. Wentz is playing fantastic and our defense has been clicking this past month. The biggest worry is Wilson obviously, he is a mismatch vs every defense. 

Go Birds and let’s hope for a good game.