Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

showtime

Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Seattle Seahawks

8 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Lol Carson can't ever win with some people... No matter what, he will get criticized. 

People look at his sack/fumbles and say he is doing too much and trying to force thing, he should throw it away and live for another down. So which one is it??? Does he want it too much, or does he not care and gives up?? I mean he was the most sacked QB this year in the league and kept getting up. His head/skull hit the ground and finally knocked him out, and people are still questioning him. Unbelievable. 

You get those are two different things right? He can both be dumb when it comes to giving up on a play and injury prone at the same time. 

And for the record, I said the entire time Wentz did the right thing. He looked like his vision was suffering. Cant play like that. 

15 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

You’re barking up the wrong tree. I’ve said he’s better than Goff and he blows garbage Dak out the water. Maybe the dude is Samuel Jackson is unbreakable idk. But his injuries are just so untimely it hurts me as a huge NFL fan. 

Your obsession with Dak rivals my need to defend him. You bring him up in almost every thread.