Who have we interviewed/ requested interviews with

hornbybrown

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

So the Browns are now interviewing a guy who has a career 29-51 record as a head coach. Sick. There is no way this ends well

There's of course context to that record, he had some of the worst rosters/teams ever. Matt Millen and Martin Mayhew did him no favors, ask Lions fans, it wasn't much he could do with that roster outside of Stafford and Calvin

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There's of course context to that record, he had some of the worst rosters/teams ever. Matt Millen and Martin Mayhew did him no favors, ask Lions fans, it wasn't much he could do with that roster outside of Stafford and Calvin

True but I also feel like there is a reason nobody has offered him another HC job since 2013. He might work out as long as he has a really really good OC. I trust his leadership/experience to not make dumb in-game coaching mistakes and defense but I would feel much better if we got a really good innovative OC to pair. 

Jim Schwartz HC/DC and Mike McDaniel as OC? Just spitballin

7 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah idk how we interview him but don’t reach out to Jim Caldwell

He stepped away from the Dolphins job this year due to a serious health issue.

No word on what exactly the nature of the health issue was, but it could've factored in although people have been overlooking him forever so maybe it's just the same as it was before.