Who have we interviewed/ requested interviews with

hornbybrown

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The Browns think hiring a new coach is like Tinder speed dating

Imagine if McDaniels goes to the Giants and Stefanski finalizes a verbal agreement to the Panthers all before the Browns interview because of their disbelief in the Haslam's/this organization.

It would be Cleveland fan/media mayhem.

Brian Daboll, Jim Schwartz, Robert Saleh, Greg Roman, and Eric Bieniemy.

I'd legit go with Daboll for all his reported communication, vision, and leadership traits.  And it would still be madness.

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Imagine if McDaniels goes to the Giants and Stefanski finalizes a verbal agreement to the Panthers all before the Browns interview because of their disbelief in the Haslam's/this organization.

It would be Cleveland fan/media mayhem.

Brian Daboll, Jim Schwartz, Robert Saleh, Greg Roman, and Eric Bieniemy.

I'd legit go with Daboll for all his reported communication, vision, and leadership traits.  And it would still be madness.

I mean if thats the case (which I think is actually possible) then I would go for the highest upside. Eric Bieniemy would probably be my fall back option. He has been linked to HC jobs every offseason and guys really seem to speak highly of him. That or I would try to get Saleh/McDaniel in a package deal but that level of thinking is probably way over Jimmys head

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean if thats the case (which I think is actually possible) then I would go for the highest upside. Eric Bieniemy would probably be my fall back option. He has been linked to HC jobs every offseason and guys really seem to speak highly of him. That or I would try to get Saleh/McDaniel in a package deal but that level of thinking is probably way over Jimmys head

Hopefully Haslim listens to DePo this time

This is such a detailed, well-thought out comprehensive search that will magically end with Jimmy and Dee's boy Josh McDaniels like everyone predicted at the outset of the search. 

Imagine that.

Jimmy and Dee can't control their pants tingles.

Baker can't control his "leader of men."

McDaniels can't control his inner a**hole.

Good times ahead.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

This is such a detailed, well-thought out comprehensive search that will magically end with Jimmy and Dee's boy Josh McDaniels like everyone predicted at the outset of the search. 

Imagine that.

This is a good thing to check out

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/536593-josh-mcdaniels-fired-by-the-denver-broncos-five-reasons-they-had-to-let-him-go#slide2

13 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Imagine that.

Jimmy and Dee can't control their pants tingles.

Baker can't control his "leader of men."

McDaniels can't control his inner a**hole.

Good times ahead.

If you believe a Zebra changes it’s stripes, McDaniels is reformed and has learned to respect others and keep his emotions in check. 

Baker Mayfield is 100% dedicated to his football craft, capable of letting the rabbit ears with the media go, and is a ball of clay, eager and willing to be taught by a football SME.

Jimmy Haslam has learned from past mistakes and has placed his reliance and trust on other, more capable football minds.

Who am I kidding. We have an owner, potential head coach, and quarterback that are all mega-alpha, egotistical personalities, all of which rely heavily on self/struggle with accountability. What a time to be alive.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

Schwartz deserves a second chance at Head Coach imo. I wanted him over Gruden to be honest. Any defense that guys touches becomes gold. Lions? Top 5. Bills only year? #4. Eagles 2017 SB Champs and Top 5 D. Past two years has been meh but they haven’t given him a single player in that secondary. It’s a buncha undrafted no names. 

You may say Jim doesn’t seem like a leader but he’s 5x the leader McDaniels is. Plus a lot of people said that about Bellichick... and Jims personality kind of reminds of Bill. Quiet and Smug. Better than loud and smug... alas Adam Gase/Hue Jackson.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

I don’t want McDaniels man

anybody who thought drafting Tim Tebow in the first round is off the board for me I just can’t. 

you guys make fun of me for Kizer but Tebow was a horrendous  pick 

Bill Belichick, who had a horrible reputation regarding interpersonal skills in Cleveland, took Touchdown Tommy Vardell, a fullback from Stanford with #9 pick of the 1st round in 1992, managed to have a decent coaching career despite blowing the pick.B|  Some people do learn and change over time, others don't.  

If the Browns hire McDaniels, I'll be nervous. But I'll be nervous about whomever they hire, because the Browns have been getting their coaching/management team hires wrong for 20 years.  Bernie Kosar said recently that he recommended Ozzie Newsome and Bill Belichick to the Al Lerner Carmen Policy ownership group, and they laughed at the suggestion.  (I knew about the Belichick thing, Belichick having run Bernie out of town and Bernie still recommending him as a good hire, but the Ozzie suggestion was new to me.)  Instead, we got Dwight Clark GM and Chris Palmer HC:(

• Like 2