Who have we interviewed/ requested interviews with

hornbybrown

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

McDaniels has never stated that.  I understand that he might not, but it seems like a convenient excuse for being wishy washy

I have heard the same thing tho. McDaniels was told he would be able to pick out all aspect of the staff. Basically anyone who would work with the players in some form. He then was told  no on it after the handshake deal

Just now, bruceb said:

McCarthy was available last year and we didn't even interview him.

Depo wanted Stefanski then.

McCarthy is meh to me.

I would go with Berry and Stefanski.

Dorsey, Highsmith and Wolf don't have a real good relationship with McCarthy.  It is amicable at best

Keith Britton

@KeithBritton86

·

10h

@JasonLaCanfora

on

@923TheFan

on Mike McCarthy's relationship with Dorsey/Highsmith/Wolf: "It's not super cozy...I would probably say amicable, friendly enough, but it's not kumbaya." Says he's heard that was some friction with Eliot Wolf from past

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

McCarthy was available last year and we didn't even interview him.

Depo wanted Stefanski then.

McCarthy is meh to me.

I would go with Berry and Stefanski.

Well if the reports are right, he didn’t like Dorsey and didn’t want to work with Dorsey. Dorsey is fired and McCarthy is the first one up 

2 minutes ago, BooyaCS09 said:

Trust me I’m with you. I definitely would bring in McCarthy for an interview to see what he’s learned and improved on. Backy aka @sdrawkcab321 thinks it’s all bull**** and is schmoozing for a job. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Trust me I’m with you. I definitely would bring in McCarthy for an interview to see what he’s learned and improved on. Backy aka @sdrawkcab321 thinks it’s all bull**** and is schmoozing for a job. 

Because it is. Almost 60 year olds don’t change. And if it takes a year for them to change you shouldn’t want him. Just say no. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

And if it is all BS and he is smoozing for a job you can find out by having depo or the analytics department grill him during an interview.

• Like 1

My concerns with McCarthy.  Can he be more creative in his offense.  Can he adapt his playcalling?  Embracing and using analytics is one thing being creative and unpredictable at the same time is hard.

The guy I like as my number 1 will irritate a bunch of people but IDC.

McDaniels and his GM

Woolf as VP football Ops and Depo VP of strategy

Fully embrace the Analytics set up the Analytics like the patriots (including video tapes of practices etc).  I don't care don't give it a half blah go all out.

Either it works or it is a trainwreck...  Either way its entertaining.

Second choice is Rhule (doesn't want to come here), Then McCarthy.  Never wanted Rivera and don't want a green coordinator.  If I had to choose then Eric Bienemy from KC.

Don't think creativity is as important of we have the talent.

Ravens run the same plays. As well as pit with ab and bell. Rams. 

Kitchens was too creative if anything. Use your best players and have a set of plays perfected. You watch the Vikings and they capitalized on Cook. That translated into an efficient and explosive pass game. Shouldve been the same with chubb leading the show.

• Like 2