Browns, Panthers Requesting HC Interviews with Patriots OC and "Former Colts HC" Josh McDaniels

ramssuperbowl99

45 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Depodesta is the same guy who said Wentz would not be a top 20 QB. He also wanted Corey Coleman.

So because he was wrong on a couple of prospects - like literally everyone is - then his opinion on the coaching search should be irrelevant? McDermitt would have clearly been a better choice over Hue, and while Stefanski is a complete unknown, it's hard to believe he would be worse than Kitchens.

56 minutes ago, DawgX said:

So because he was wrong on a couple of prospects - like literally everyone is - then his opinion on the coaching search should be irrelevant? McDermitt would have clearly been a better choice over Hue, and while Stefanski is a complete unknown, it's hard to believe he would be worse than Kitchens.

I do believe Stefanski would have been a better choice. I think he’s the guy here. I haven’t been following really the search just updates here but with the total lack of news I can tell from. I think there waiting for his exit from the playoffs 

Edited by TheBeast23

14 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

I do believe Stefanski would have been a better choice. I think he’s the guy here. I haven’t been following really the search just updates here but with the total lack of news I can tell from. I think there waiting for his exit from the playoffs 

I hope that's the case. Both McDaniels and Stefanski are risky and far from sure things, but I'd prefer Stefanski.

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You’d prefer another 1st time HC in THIS lockeroom?

First time head coach or a guy that pretty much dismantled Denver in two seasons. I’d go with the first timer. I’m a firm believer that McDaniels learned from his mistakes but if he was the preferred candidate then I don’t see why he wouldn’t be this year.

24 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

First time head coach or a guy that pretty much dismantled Denver in two seasons. I’d go with the first timer. I’m a firm believer that McDaniels learned from his mistakes but if he was the preferred candidate then I don’t see why he wouldn’t be this year.

Sure.

It sounds nice until they’re doing ish like this:

11 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Member the time against New England that we went fall start on purpose on 4th and 11 and then went for it on fourth down?

You forgot an important detail.

WE WERE LINED UP TO PUNT ON 4TH AND 11. INSTEAD OF TAKING A TIMEOUT TO RUN AN OFFENSIVE PLAY INSTEAD, WE COMMITTED AN INTENTIONAL PENALTY TO RUN SAID OFFENSIVE PLAY.

Now I’m done.

• Like 2