Wildcard Round: VIKINGS (10-6) at Saints (13-3)

swede700

46 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Can't wait to see how the team responds having had the week off against the Bears.

maybe Brees gets knocked out early with an illegal high/low hit, and we end up intercepting Teddy a lot. who gets confused, thinking he's throwing the ball to his own guys.

4 hours ago, swede700 said:

Zimmer was all over his presser saying that no one thinks they can win and referenced this exact ad. Definitely feels like everyone is counting the Vikings out (and Philly). I've watched the NFL long enough to know one of those locks to win is going to get upset, hoping that it's the Vikings this year.

Is anyone surprised how much everyone is writing off Vikings in this match? I mean I expected Vikings to be underdog in this match but seeing the odds and how people talk about this game on twitter, it's like everyone is expecting Saints to blow this team out. This team hasn't gotten a blown out this season atleast once...even the last horrific Packers game was a 1 score game until last 5 mins of the game.

Anyways, time for Kirk to prove that he doesn't totally **** the bed in games like this...Saints pass rush is pretty good but not as good as Packers. I hope they learnt some lessons from that GB debacle and make necessary adjustments to hide ineptness of the IOL. This team has the talent to compete with Saints, Kirk just needs to stop getting nervous and secondary needs to be atleast competent enough. I am also curios to see what Zimmer can come up with to deal with Michael Thomas. He did have pretty decent games last 2 times against Vikings. He looks even better now.

Edited by upriser7

I think we win this one. Michael will get his 10-15 catches for 90-120 yards and a TD but aside from that we should match up against this offense well. Our O-Line won't look as terrible if we stick to our game plan like we did earlier in the year and run the ball (no matter who we have in there at RB) and utilize the play action. 

Final Score = Vikings 27 Saints 20