Giants fire Shurmur

SteelKing728

6 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

How do you think McDaniels would fare as a head coach this time around? I think he may be very interested, if I'm reading the signs from the pre draft work he did with Jones correctly. I dont think he is a head coach in the league, but at the very least he'd get the most out of Saquon.

I think it would be more of the same, having a HC who is better off staying put as an OC. Plus I can't see McDaniels jumping ship without more personnel control than he should have.

Edited by goldfishwars
  • Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Eric "Sleeping With" Bienemey is the next big thing at HC. Giving him Christian McCaffrey and a highly drafted QB, he can get Carolina moving in a good direction.

That nickname is hilarious. If I could give you more footballs for it I would 

I'd be very happy with Rhule or Bienemey. As long as it's not Jason Garrett... 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Eric "Sleeping With" Bienemey is the next big thing at HC. Giving him Christian McCaffrey and a highly drafted QB, he can get Carolina moving in a good direction.

He's not the next big thing.  I love Bieniemy as a position coach, but he's not a good head coaching prospect.  His temperament is off the map, as he gets way too animated during the heat of the moment.  I wouldn't trust him in pressure situations.  He's even more volatile than Zimmer was when he was younger.  

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Another former Vikings coach. C'mon New York show some originality. Go get Mike McCarthy. He'll get Daniel Jones playing like he should.

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:
6 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Another former Vikings coach. C'mon New York show some originality. Go get Mike McCarthy. He'll get Daniel Jones playing like he should.

Here's the complete longlist of QBs that McCarthy developed:

Aaron Rodgers

Is this a bad thing? 

• Like 1