Redskins hire Ron Rivera as HC, Jack Del Rio as DC & Scott Turner as OC

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Did you even watch a Redskins game this year?  Terry McLaurin is a stud.  Kelvin Harmon and Steve Sims both showed promise.  We have Guice and Bryce Love next year.  The defense has a lot of good pieces, just need talent added at MLB and CB.  TE is a concern but its not like the team has so many holes its a trainwreck.  The young players we have looked good this year.

Ok McLaurin is good I wasn't talking about him. Guice is still unproven so I'm not crowning him as a good RB yet. You may have some rising stars on your team but let's be real, this team is lacking a lot of impact players. I've watched your team, I live in DC.

Just now, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Ok McLaurin is good I wasn't talking about him. Guice is still unproven so I'm not crowning him as a good RB yet. You may have some rising stars on your team but let's be real, this team is lacking a lot of impact players. I've watched your team, I live in DC.

They have some players, the biggest problem is the losing culture.  Their coaching and FO were abysmal.  The players didn't even want to play for this team anymore.  Ron Rivera can fix that.  

26 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Hot mess. Yes. But we dont need that many pieces. Half the teams on rookie deals it seems. WRs and QB all rookies. Defensive front all 3 years or less played. And our division sucks. So I wouldnt say "a lot of pieces".

Do they even keep Haskins? I haven’t seen much of him but he looked dreadful. I could certainly see Newton following Rivera to Washington to hold them over for a year.

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Do they even keep Haskins? I haven’t seen much of him but he looked dreadful. I could certainly see Newton following Rivera to Washington to hold them over for a year.

He started off dreadful then started to look better.  Yes they will keep him.  

Edit - also, with Alex Smith's contract still on the books we can't afford Cam Newton.  

Edited by MKnight82

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Hes just a rookie. Played 1 season in college. But with so little experience. Hes progressed nicely. Better than I expected thus far.

But if he flops. The worst that could happen is were drafting Fields or Lawrence. But I think he keeps progressing.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Steve sim has had like 5 TDs en in 3 games

Haskin his last 4 games picked it up

TE arent hard to find and neither are RB.

We have a very talented dline and will have young.

Plenty of money to spend on dbs too.

This team is young!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ClutchDJ said:

Think I’m the only one that believes Sean McDermott made those Carolina teams what they were more so than Ron.

For the defense sure. I would say my not seriously researched opinion is that Ron will run the team well and have the players respect. If he has a ton of control over the roster, I doubt he will call defensive plays. He would probably poach someone from Carolina to promote to DC, is there anyone that a Carolina fan would say fits that?

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

For the defense sure. I would say my not seriously researched opinion is that Ron will run the team well and have the players respect. If he has a ton of control over the roster, I doubt he will call defensive plays. He would probably poach someone from Carolina to promote to DC, is there anyone that a Carolina fan would say fits that?

Steve Wilks is rumored to be the guy.

9 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:
12 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Steve Wilks is rumored to be the guy.

Well there you go, that would make a ton of sense