GDT: America’s Team at New England

titans0021

Figured we should start this one early.

All comes down to the defense. It’s asking a lot for the offense to score any more than 24 or so against this defense. Good news is that, in theory, the Patriots offense is a decent match up. Not a lot of speed, mediocre run game, stationary QB.

Going to be a long week.

Need Adoree and Humphries back. Need all hands on deck. Don't ever want to see Tramaine Brock Sr. play again either lol. I'm honestly pretty confident in this game though. If the D shows up and we stop the run, Brady is going to have a hard time moving the ball with the lack of weapons. We should be able to establish the run but I have a feeling they will do everything they can to neutralize AJ so somebody else (cough Corey cough) is going to have to step up. 

Edited by renndawg37
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We are the start of the Patriots revenge tour. Imagine saying that with a straight face. The New England Patriots need revenge against the Tennessee Titans.

Revenge tour off a regular season game loss last year. After you ended up winning the Super Bowl anyway. Talk about reaching lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Need Adoree and Humphries back. Need all hands on deck. Don't ever want to see Tramaine Brock Sr. play again either lol. I'm honestly pretty confident in this game though. If the D shows up and we stop the run, Brady is going to have a hard time moving the ball with the lack of weapons. We should be able to establish the run but I have a feeling they will do everything they can to neutralize AJ so somebody else (cough Corey cough) is going to have to step up. 

Corey dominated the pats last time we played so no doubt he’ll be ready, his problem isn’t getting open, it’s getting targets. I think the ex factor of the game will be Jonnu & Tajae. On defense I think Byard gets a bad trick yes 3 picks book it 😎👍🏽

So what do we think of our defense going in to this one?

24th against the pass (really is probably worse than that since the Butler and Adoree injuries)

12th against the run

12th in points allowed 

13th in sacks

14th in takeaways

31st in redzone defense

8th in 3rd down defense

I don't trust it personally. Idc how anemic the Patriots offense has looked.

Edited by dtait93