GDT: America’s Team at New England

titans0021

I literally had one of the best nights of my life last night

My son being born is the number 1 highlight of my life and then last night is number 2 and marrying my wife is number 3 lol

Chili Pepper is a cool dude 

Got to talk to Jim Wyatt, John Glennon, Amy Wells, PK, Jonathan Hutton, Chad Withrow, Corey Curtis, Coach Mac, Mike Keith, and Jon Robinson

I know he has some bias in him because he calls the game and roots for the Titans but for what it’s worth Coach Mac and I talked for a good 15 mins just us 2 and he told me don’t be worried about the game that he’s been at practice all week and the guys are locked in and are ready for the game 

I really hope we win 

To cap of my dream weekend I would really love to win, I would love to make my way to the Titans side of the field and would love for us the fans to sing happy birthday to Henry after a win 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I literally had one of the best nights of my life last night

My son being born is the number 1 highlight of my life and then last night is number 2 and marrying my wife is number 3 lol

Chili Pepper is a cool dude 

Got to talk to Jim Wyatt, John Glennon, Amy Wells, PK, Jonathan Hutton, Chad Withrow, Corey Curtis, Coach Mac, Mike Keith, and Jon Robinson

I know he has some bias in him because he calls the game and roots for the Titans but for what it’s worth Coach Mac and I talked for a good 15 mins just us 2 and he told me don’t be worried about the game that he’s been at practice all week and the guys are locked in and are ready for the game 

I really hope we win 

To cap of my dream weekend I would really love to win, I would love to make my way to the Titans side of the field and would love for us the fans to sing happy birthday to Henry after a win 

That is a great time.  
It is easy to forget that some of these Titan's personalities are just regular people too.  I met Coach Mac before and he literally took a paper napkin and drew up some concepts we were talking about once when I said Watson depends on Hopkins. He is the best. He loves ball.

I had a dream last night that we sacked Brady and Byard intercepted him all on the first Patriots possession. 

I'm dialed in. I hope they pull it off today. 

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

That is a great time.  
It is easy to forget that some of these Titan's personalities are just regular people too.  I met Coach Mac before and he literally took a paper napkin and drew up some concepts we were talking about once when I said Watson depends on Hopkins. He is the best. He loves ball.

I had a dream last night that we sacked Brady and Byard intercepted him all on the first Patriots possession. 

I'm dialed in. I hope they pull it off today. 

Now we know that’s not the way the Titans opening drive defense works lmao.

Foxboro has been such a house of horrors for this franchise.

Given what's at stake in terms of our history there, advancement in the playoffs and the potential end of the Patriots dynasty, I think it's safe to say this would be our biggest win of the decade.

• Like 1

"TEN is great defending 11 personnel runs but not 21."

I've been saying this for awhile. Our base is the 2-4-5 and we don't go bigger just because the offense does. We have good run defenders, but we chose to not make ourselves more vulnerable to the pass on early downs by adding extra big guys. 

We take our chances that if we don't give up big plays on early downs and make them grind all the way down the field we'll eventually get a stop on first down in the running game. We usually do, but we still cant stop them from converting on third and long. Same thing happened to us again HOU in the first game. Yeah Hyde got some yards, but we'd stop them before midfield and still couldn't get off the field on third and long.

5 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Foxboro has been such a house of horrors for this franchise.

Given what's at stake in terms of our history there, advancement in the playoffs and the potential end of the Patriots dynasty, I think it's safe to say this would be our biggest win of the decade.

You know I do have a weird feeling about this year then years past but I think a lot of the younger fans who feel confident about this team haven’t been through what the og titan fans have so there more optimistic. 

2003/2004 season , I was there , divisional round and in the freezing tundra that is Gillette stadium. That team would have won the super bowl  but a Drew Bennett drop cost the team a trip to the AFC championship. 

2006 - This game wasn’t at Gillette but it was week 17 and we needed 4 things to happen and a win to make it in, and they beat us . Of course everything we needed to happen actually happened . 

2017 - Divisional round at Pats , we all know what happened. Pats broke our yet again. 

I used to think of the Ravens as the team that broke my heart the most and they probably are but Pats have done there fair share . It’s time we win , we’re due , and for some crazy reason I actually think if we beat this team the confidence will be at an all time high and we will make a run . 

Edited by FutureIsWhite
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, FutureIsWhite said:

I used to think of the Ravens as the team that broke my heart the most and they probably are but Pats have done there fair share . It’s time we win , we’re due , and for some crazy reason I actually think if we beat this team the confidence will be at an all time high and we will make a run . 

The Ravens are definitely the team I hate the most for what they've done to us. Especially when it comes to beating us in the playoffs.

I sooo hope we can win tonight and then go in and knock them off to pay them back for the cheap, dirty way they beat us in 2009 after we had homefield.

31 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

The Ravens are definitely the team I hate the most for what they've done to us. Especially when it comes to beating us in the playoffs.

I sooo hope we can win tonight and then go in and knock them off to pay them back for the cheap, dirty way they beat us in 2009 after we had homefield.

Yea , they definitely caused some heart ache for us Fans .

The Monday night debacle where they went offsides and we scored but it got reversed was a gut wrencher

What hurts the most is knowing both years they won the super bowl I feel our team was the better team and they could have been our championships . Truly heartbreaking losses . I remember in 2009 after we lost I sat in front of my tv with it off for about an hour just pondering the fumbles . 

The 2017 loss to the pats hurt because if we won we would have played the jags in the afc championship and we would have probably beat them and went to the super bowl. 

However that being said it wasnt heartbreaker , I don’t think I’ll be devastated tonight either because we found our franchise quarterback , a number one wr and the top back . I just hope we don’t lose because of the refs or a fluke play. 

Edited by FutureIsWhite
  • Like 2