Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Brandon Brooks: Separated Shoulder, Out for the playoffs

Anyone surprised? This is just Eagles football at this point. Good news is Lane is supposed to practice this week at least.

My god thought the injuries we have had this season are worse than 2017 somehow. Unreal stuff.

Sucks but I'm interested in seeing Pryor at RG, he's a mauler. 

Hopefully Sanders can return, Howard has to be available. Last thing I want to see is a blowout because we can't run the ball. Boston can take 10-15 touches but banking on 20+ will wear on his efficiency. 

Maddox, that sucks he was balling on the outside. 

Hall must have tore in on ST. Wonder what his timetable is being this late in the year. 

The injuries just won't stop wtf. Could only imagine if we had mostly everyone. Hopefully we get superman Wentz this post season and shuts up the Foles(over wentz) people up with an epic run with PS guys all over. What's more philly then that

14 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

The injuries just won't stop wtf. Could only imagine if we had mostly everyone. Hopefully we get superman Wentz this post season and shuts up the Foles(over wentz) people up with an epic run with PS guys all over. What's more philly then that

Bud if Wentz accomplishes that with this team as currently constructed, it would make 2017 Run look like nothing. The odds of achieving that this year are astronomically worse right now!

I just find it Ironic that Carson is the last Man Standing, played all 16 gms and it is everyone else around him dropping like flies!

I've said for years Give me a Healthy Carson Wentz for 16 gms and I'll take my chances, this is why.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Unreal. I'll be surprised if Peters isn't out by halftime against SEA at this point. Kelce and Cox probably go down early in the 3rd. Sanders and Scott accidentally run into each other during warm-ups and have to go into concussion protocol. Goedert slips on a banana peel running out of the tunnel and breaks his coccyx. Ertz somehow breaks 2 fingers on each hand catching a ball that bounced off the turf. Wentz still throws 2 td's to Josh Perkins and Deontay Burnett, but we lose 20-24.

Why can't we ever just be healthy? Why?! If Howie hired this training staff, he's gotta go.

Edited by Jeezla

That makes 7 Starters on Offense out with only Wentz, JP, Seumalo and Kelce as the last Men Standing.

Unbelievable!

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That makes 7 Starters on Offense out with only Wentz, JP, Seumalo and Kelce as the last Men Standing.

Unbelievable!

Goedert kinda counts as a starter

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Goedert kinda counts as a starter

He was the back up TE week 1. Might be a Stud #1 in the making but back up non the less.

Alshon, Ertz, Brooks, Lane, Agholor, DeSean

..............Howard/Sproles...........

Edited by Nabbs4u