Andrew Berry's Philosophy & the Sashi-DePo-Berry Era Revisited

Mind Character

18 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Wonderful, it’s about time we start listening to him.

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

So we have a GM who doesn’t want to be in Cleveland.....

I mean, it’s 2020, you don’t need to live in a city to work there.  The internet and phones lines are things.

Dude needs to accumulate info and process it.  That can happen anywhere.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wonderful, it’s about time we start listening to him.

This I wholeheartedly agree with.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, it’s 2020, you don’t need to live in a city to work there.  The internet and phones lines are things.

Dude needs to accumulate info and process it.  That can happen anywhere.

I’m split on this. I’m fine telecommuting to a point, but I think you need someone on site for day to day for accountability for the coaching staff and to keep Truckstop Jimmy from meddling.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m split on this. I’m fine telecommuting to a point, but I think you need someone on site for day to day for accountability for the coaching staff and to keep Truckstop Jimmy from meddling.

He’s not gonna be the GM, that will be Berry or whoever. That’s their job.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This I wholeheartedly agree with.

It would be weird working for a clueless Tennessee Truck mogul and a nerd living his best life in CA that you only really communicate with via your desktop.  It could be a sitcom.

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:50 PM, Mind Character said:

John Dorsey deserves plenty of criticism regarding decisions he's responsible for.

However, the disdain for Dorsey has led a lot of people to distort the record of the Sashi/DePodesta/Berry Era.

There's so much revisionist history going on regarding the DePo, Sashi, and Andrew Berry Era it has my head spinning.

I wish I could give you 100 digital footballs for this post. Seems like Haslam wants to go back to the glory days of 1-31. He's the worst Executive/owner ever, in that he has the patience, strategy, and direction of a kitten on a double espresso chasing a laser pointer around a christmas tree.

Edited by dawgdish
  • Like 2