2020 opponents announced

Mid Iowa

The 2020 opponents have been announced.
We have a decent mix of good & bad teams, as always. Of course, there will be changes, but as of now, this looks to be a fairly middle of the road schedule.

As usual, we'll face each team the NFC South 2 times (Atlanta 7-9, Carolina 5-11, Tampa 7-9)

Also:
NFC North - Chicago Bears 8-8 (away), Detroit Lions 3-12 (away), Green Bay Packers 13-3 (home), Minnesota Vikings 10-6 (home). 

AFC West - Denver Broncos 7-9 (away), Kansas City Chiefs 12-4 (home), LA Chargers 5-11 (home), Vegas Raiders 7-9 (away).

As winners of the NFC South, we're tasked to  face the winners of the NFC West, San Fransisco 49ers 13-3 (home), and winners of the NFC East, Philadelphia Eagles 9-7 (away).

Edited by Mid Iowa

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

Who knows what it'll end up being.  I didn't expect @chicago to be such a pushover this year, yet they were.  And before the season, 49ers at home looked like an easy win.

Yeah, so many things can change.
I certainly didn't expect the Rams to miss a wild-card, or for Seattle to push for a #3. 

I knew the Saints would be an 11 win team, and I thought we'd see the Bears right there, the Cowboys, Eagles, and Falcons. 

The rest of the NFC North doesn't surprise me, but the NFC West sure does.

4 hours ago, Raves said:

Detroit's only a few hours away, maybe I'll see about saving up and heading to that game.

I'll be looking into Chicago tickets. About 5 hours away, and I've yet to see a game at Soldier Field.

It would be great if it lined up so I could see a Saints and Cubs game in the same trip.

11 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

I'll be looking into Chicago tickets. About 5 hours away, and I've yet to see a game at Soldier Field.

It would be great if it lined up so I could see a Saints and Cubs game in the same trip.

I didn't even think about Chicago, that's only about 4-5 hours away as well.

• Like 1