Dallas fires entire coaching staff

sdrawkcab321

2 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

I think this would make a lot of sense for both sides. Riley May have a great gig now, but I don’t think there’s any way this hurts him. Even if he doesn’t experience success at NFL level, he’ll get a ton of money and be able to easily walk into a college job at aMother top program. 

I agree for the most part.  Riley will always be desirable in college.  The only thing is, Oklahoma is a very desirable job.  There's no guarantee that if it doesn't work out for Riley in the NFL that he will be able to get one of the top jobs in the country (Oklahoma, Alabama, Ohio State, etc) because those may already be filled.

I think it pretty much depends on if Riley wants to make the move to the NFL because I'm sure Jerry Jones will pay him whatever it takes.  He is a wizard with quarterbacks.

10 minutes ago, showtime said:

I agree for the most part.  Riley will always be desirable in college.  The only thing is, Oklahoma is a very desirable job.  There's no guarantee that if it doesn't work out for Riley in the NFL that he will be able to get one of the top jobs in the country (Oklahoma, Alabama, Ohio State, etc) because those may already be filled.

I think it pretty much depends on if Riley wants to make the move to the NFL because I'm sure Jerry Jones will pay him whatever it takes.  He is a wizard with quarterbacks.

True. That said, if it didn’t work out at NFL, he’s had have enough money guaranteed that I’m sure Riley could spend a year on the beach waiting for one of those positions to open up. 

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

It seems like just yesterday when Moore was considered the golden child with a guaranteed head coach position in 2020.

I dont know if 2020 was in play. 1 year QB coach. 1 year OC. Seems... rushed.

But he did a helluva job. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACO said:
So these coaches were told without being officially told to go look for work elsewhere.

Something like 20ish coaches have their contracts expire on Wednesday. Everyone wants to throw around the word "FIRED"... We are not "FIRING" any of them. We are simply not renewing their contracts. 

This is telling them that their tampering/non-compete will not be enforced. 

4 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

It seems like just yesterday when Moore was considered the golden child with a guaranteed head coach position in 2020.

I actually think Kellen did a great job. Despite their crappy record the had their offense cooking for most of the season. I see him 100% being hired again. Heck maybe by the Cowboys if the new HC wants him but it is wise to let the new coach pick his team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACO said:

I actually think Kellen did a great job. Despite their crappy record the had their offense cooking for most of the season. I see him 100% being hired again. Heck maybe by the Cowboys if the new HC wants him but it is wise to let the new coach pick his team.

I like Kellen as a person so I do wish him nothing but the best. I'm sure he'd be scooped up right away if he was fired.