Seattle @ Philadephia

NFC Playoff Rankings:
San Francisco (13+3)
Green Bay (13+3)
New Orleans  (13+3)
Philadelphia (9+7)
Seattle (11+5)
Minnesota (10+6)

I was kinda hoping to see SF@PHL and not because we would've had the #1 seed. I think Philly's DL could've shut down their running game and forced Jimmy G to beat them with his arm. Buffalo and Houston will be a fun one to watch IMHO.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

I think these outcomes determines NOLA comes to GB and SEA heads off to SF......is that right?

yeah.  I think ideal scenario for GB is for Minnesota to knock off both the Saints and 49ers just to end up losing to the Pack again.  Realistically we will have to beat NO and SF though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

yeah.  I think ideal scenario for GB is for Minnesota to knock off both the Saints and 49ers just to end up losing to the Pack again. 

This is good. I like this thinking. The NFCCG is in Lambeau and we send the Vikings packing just before heading to MIA?

Well done :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

I think these outcomes determines NOLA comes to GB and SEA heads off to SF......is that right?

Yep. We're most likely going to be playing the Saints. And I'm not liking our chances, even in Green Bay. 

...anything can happen though... *crosses fingers*

Edited by ReadyToThump

15 minutes ago, Cpdaly23 said:

I think the Vikings will compete in NO.  The line right now is +8 and that just feels like free money to me.  

That's a pretty large spread.  I'd still take NO and the points.  That's means bet on the Vikings!  At home NO is dominant don't think the Queens stand a chance in this one.  Would have liked their chances at SF better.  Thinking Houston, NE, NO, and Seattle this weekend.  Least sure about Buffalo they could take out Houston.  Good team.

42 minutes ago, Cpdaly23 said:

I think the Vikings will compete in NO.  The line right now is +8 and that just feels like free money to me.  

I certainly hope so but given Cousin's record in big games......................................................................................

35 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Buffalo had to have had the easiest schedule in the league. 

Half of their wins this year came against teams that will draft in the top 5.

CIN, WASH, NYG, and MIA (X2)

They have a really good D.  Wouldn't sleep on them. Not quite ready for prime time.  Allen needs another year.  Picking Houston but wouldn't shock me if Buffalo wins.