2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I'm all for the NBA type of seedings. Even if they want to keep division winners in the playoffs. Eagles should have been the 6 seed. 

This would be logical, thus the NFL would not do that.

They will keep talking about an 18 game season and London team, though.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I'm all for the NBA type of seedings. Even if they want to keep division winners in the playoffs. Eagles should have been the 6 seed. 

NBA is now talking about crossing conferences when it comes to seeding.  Cmon NFL, get with the times!

Just now, Cakeshoppe said:

Acting like Taysom Hill was an obvious thing is revisionist history. He was on NO's practice squad through December his first season there. They brought him up for kick coverage. There were reports that GB had day 2 pick offers for Hundley that offseason.

Preseason Hill was the better player, by a lot. Green Bay should have taken the alleged pick! 

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

NBA is now talking about crossing conferences when it comes to seeding.  Cmon NFL, get with the times!

I guess I'm not fond of this idea. I think it would lead to lower viewership when you wind up with say Golden State playing the Clippers. Or the Nets playing the Knicks. Only have regional appeal IMO. 

Also, from a scheduling standpoint then you'd have to play each team close to the same amount of times. 

Edited by Golfman

10 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Sean Payton, "Taysom Hill has the ability to be our starting QB when Drew Brees retires!" 

Yeah, I think I'll go with his statement, even if a bit of hyperbole! 

And then Bridgewater was the starter while waiting for Brees to come back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Hill wasn’t going to unseed Rodgers so why are people upset? Anyone really think McCarthy or heck even Lafleur would use him the way Payton does? He would of just ride the bench.

Not just those two, but most teams in general aren't taking their HOF QB off the field for gadget players. 

14 minutes ago, Golfman said:

There was no point. Only useless sarcasm. The point is Hill was better than Hundley in TC the year the Packers cut him. You jumped in well after the discussion began Why don't you try and refute the point! 

That was never your point, you were bellyaching that Hill was cut.