2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

34 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Sean Payton, "Taysom Hill has the ability to be our starting QB when Drew Brees retires!" 

Yeah, I think I'll go with his statement, even if a bit of hyperbole! 

So when Brees was out, why was Bridgewater the starter and not Hill?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Out of curiosity, what do you think is normal?

I don’t care we are talking Brees. The normal rate for playoff QBs can be 80%.

I have watched enough saints playoffs games to know the Brees is a different QB in the playoffs then in the regular season. Everyone says it’s his age and wearing down. Whatever it is... he has bad turnovers in the playoffs. Reminds me of GB for a bit... need the offense to be special and come playoffs they aren’t.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Color me shocked at this game .. thought the Saints were going to steamroll the Vikings today.  I hadn't even given it much thought, but we might be playing the Eagles/Seahawks winner.  

Vikes being a dome team helps them in that environment IMO. I figured it would be a close game, but I did not expect the Saints offense to look this inept.

If the Vikes pull this off, I'm rooting for Philly to win. More beat up than Seattle is. Not to mention, if GB were to have to play Seattle, FOX would bombard us with revisiting the awful 2014 NFCCG with various highlights and mentions throughout the course of the game

• Like 1