2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

13 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Vikings going to take care of Nawlins for us this week and then the Niners next week. Works for me! 

If this happens then all of a sudden the Vikings are the last team anyone wants to play. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

Are people sure we dont want to play the saints?

I hate when we have to beat a team 3 times. I always hear how difficult that is but does anyone have stats on such a thing? Its likely not that common that two teams meet in the playoffs with one of them beating the other twice already.

8 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Color me shocked at this game .. thought the Saints were going to steamroll the Vikings today.  I hadn't even given it much thought, but we might be playing the Eagles/Seahawks winner.  

Which is what we want.

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Vikes being a dome team helps them in that environment IMO. I figured it would be a close game, but I did not expect the Saints offense to look this inept.

The Vikings are getting pressure on Brees. I give their defense more credit for the ineptness of the saints offense than the saints themselves. As I say that, the saints march down the field and score. 

TAYSUM ******* HILL

1 minute ago, Reaper said:

I hate when we have to beat a team 3 times. I always hear how difficult that is but does anyone have stats on such a thing? Its likely not that common that two teams meet in the playoffs with one of them beating the other twice already.

when a team X has already beaten the other Tean Y twice, and they play a 3rd game.....

stats show that team X wins that match more often

i asked this question last year, and someone pulled stats

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I looked into this years ago. Right before we best MN three times. 

It's not hard to beat a team 3 times, it turns out (historically).