2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Same. Not sure I want a Seattle team with road momentum win. They're better than Philly anyway.

Seems like an easy choice to want Philly to win at home here.

Disagree. Big factor for me is that the Eagles have the superior Oline. If you remember, we never touched Wentz in week 4, the Smiths were shut out. Eagles will have Lane Johnson back next week. Eagles also have the better DL. I want the Hawks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Financially I have GB and Philly at 1200 for the SB so having Philly in would be nice there . 

As for GB, I think I wanna play Sea. Weaker lines than Philly. RBs injured for Sea. Worse D in general 

Yup. Ignore the records and look at the matchups. 

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Again, he didn't have to be MVP today.  He managed the game well, and frankly, that's all he's ever been asked to do.  He made some incredible throws today...when he had to.  We'll see after next week.

I dont see this as any kind of "turning point" game for Cousins.

He hit a long bomb at a critical moment. Okay. Fine. The overall performance wasnt "huge" IMO.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I had to look this up. Assumed SEA was better on D. They aren't. PHI is 12 and SEA is 18.

I'm like 53/47 on wanting Philly to win. Just prefer an absolute battle and a demoralizing win.

Ya, Idt there’s a right answer to this. My lean stays Sea because of the travel as well.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Disagree. Big factor for me is that the Eagles have the superior Oline. If you remember, we never touched Wentz in week 4, the Smiths were shut out. Eagles will have Lane Johnson back next week. Eagles also have the better DL. I want the Hawks. 

^

Eagles lack WRs but they have discovered Miles Sanders exists.

Also, the Packers tend to bring out the best in Wilson and that Seahawks OL is as bad as ever.

6 hours ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

Hopefullly MLF was watching Belicheat vs Vrbal on how to run the wide zone and clock management secrets...

I fully expect that rule to get changed in the offseason just like the plethora of other rules they changed/added to protect the Pats.

And yes, I know the Tuck Rule was already in existence in 2001, no need to at me for that, but it was still a fumble. Brady had both his hands on the ball: 

0202_oag-brady-tuck-rule-1000x711.jpg

15 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

To be fair, Rodgers fame originated during that 2010 run.  Cousins was huge this game, and it's his biggest win this far.  Confidence booster?  And he doesn't need to be Rodgers.

The Vikes are a completely different team with Cook in there.  Having him back is a bigger deal for them than Cousins.

• Like 1