2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I guess since I like in Vikingsfanland I hate them 50x more. I don't even feel like I dislike the Bears these days. But I want Vikings fans to cry like little girls.

I would probably be in your camp if I was living in Viking land, but for me there was a real joy in watching CHI fans mourn that NFCC home loss to GB.  Then as a bonus they argued about whether Cutler was faking his injury, or whether he was benched outright after halftime.  That one is going to be tough to top.  

Nick Wright -  And everyone loves Sean Payton, he’s always instantly included in the “Top 5 Coach” discussions. But only making one SB appearance with Brees + the Saints having FIVE losing seasons during his tenure are glaring weaknesses on his resumé.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Nick Wright -  And everyone loves Sean Payton, he’s always instantly included in the “Top 5 Coach” discussions. But only making one SB appearance with Brees + the Saints having FIVE losing seasons during his tenure are glaring weaknesses on his resumé.

He really hasn't had much if any more success than McCarthy yet for some reason Payton is seen as a genius and McCarthy is seen as a fat idiot