2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

13 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Refreshing honesty.

I never spoke on him on any forum but I suspected he was all workout warrior myself. The scouts really dropped the ball if this kid is as polished as a WR as he looks. Because the physical attributes were all there.

I was wondering when you would enlighten us with what you've heard....

Last year it was Matt Campbell.  Then....I think it was a draft crush on Paris Campbell.  And finally, you knew that GB wanted N'Keal Harry.

Kind of 0-3.  I'm looking for redemption out of you.  Especially because I bought into the Paris Campbell hype train.  Though I did prefer AJ Brown to him.  And I missed on Deebo Samuel, despite me loving Pat Kirwan's stuff and Pat loved him at the Senior Bowl.  

9 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I was wondering when you would enlighten us with what you've heard....

Last year it was Matt Campbell.  Then....I think it was a draft crush on Paris Campbell.  And finally, you knew that GB wanted N'Keal Harry.

Kind of 0-3.  I'm looking for redemption out of you.  Especially because I bought into the Paris Campbell hype train.  Though I did prefer AJ Brown to him.  And I missed on Deebo Samuel, despite me loving Pat Kirwan's stuff and Pat loved him at the Senior Bowl.  

The N'Keal Harry thing wasn't me. Matt Cambell was but recall number 2 on the list I shared was none other than Matt LaFleur. And that was in November '18, two full months before the hire. The Packers never even got the chance to talk to Campbell before he affirmed he commitment to stay with the cyclones. So you never know but the next guy on the list I shared was who they hired. And Paris was just a personal feeling on a player. I didn't share that as any inside info on the Packers draft preferences. My days of talking with anyone associated with Green Bay are long over. 

DK was always going to get overrated when the Seahawks took him because that's literally the best possible situation he could end up in.  There is no better touch deep ball thrower in the league than Wilson, and since the offense hilariously still goes through the run game and Wilson's ability to make things happen, DK's inability to run a full tree doesn't matter.  As good as he's been he only caught 55 passes on the year with a 58% catch percentage and he fumbled 3 times, losing all 3.  He has very clear holes in his game, he's just in the perfect situation to work around them.