Brushmyhairs First official mock upon the draft order being established

brushmyhair

On 12/31/2019 at 11:18 AM, HTTRDynasty said:

No. 

I will keep mocking Thomas to the Redskins unless they sign a quality left tackle in Free Agency. If they do that, then I will change the pick to Young, but Haskins will get ruined unless a quality left tackle is protecting him

On 31.12.2019 at 6:07 PM, brushmyhair said:

You lost to them at Levi's already and you almost lost up at Century Link. It's funny, I have a few friends that are 49er fans, and they like to crown themselves super bowl champons every time they make the playoffs before the games are even played. Is that a common theme amongst 49er fans. Anyway, no team likes playing someone 3 times in the same season. The vikings aren't beating the Saints and the Eagles aren't beating Seattle, so you guys are set up for an inevitable collision course

Funny how well you know the future...

And your generalisation is just sad!

On 12/31/2019 at 12:07 PM, brushmyhair said:

You lost to them at Levi's already and you almost lost up at Century Link. It's funny, I have a few friends that are 49er fans, and they like to crown themselves super bowl champons every time they make the playoffs before the games are even played. Is that a common theme amongst 49er fans. Anyway, no team likes playing someone 3 times in the same season. The vikings aren't beating the Saints and the Eagles aren't beating Seattle, so you guys are set up for an inevitable collision course

You have absolutely no clue if this is true or not anymore than any 49er fan thinks they will be the champions.   Both the Vikings and Eagles are more than talented enough to beat either of those teams.  If the falcons can beat the Saints and the cardinals can beat the seahawks then 2 even better teams have quite a solid chance of beating them.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:16 PM, brushmyhair said:

Chiefs need Corners.

Do we?   Ward has played borderline CB1 this year,     Fenton played well in the slot.   Breeland has performed amazing in the CB2 spot.    

Even if we don't resign Breeland,   our system is pretty easy on CB play.   Depth probably,  but a pure lock down CB isn't a high priority.  

Biadasz would upgrade the OL way more than a CB would help us.

Would probably have Javon Kinlaw over any of the corners available also.

1 hour ago, samsel23 said:

Do we?   Ward has played borderline CB1 this year,     Fenton played well in the slot.   Breeland has performed amazing in the CB2 spot.    

Even if we don't resign Breeland,   our system is pretty easy on CB play.   Depth probably,  but a pure lock down CB isn't a high priority.  

Biadasz would upgrade the OL way more than a CB would help us.

Would probably have Javon Kinlaw over any of the corners available also.

Agree with you. Chiefs have a underrated defense right now.

if Biadasz and Kinlaw are gone. Do you think RB is an option?

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Agree with you. Chiefs have a underrated defense right now.

if Biadasz and Kinlaw are gone. Do you think RB is an option?

I’m sure we grab one at some point.  1st is an option.  I’d rather grab a zone read/power guy like Zach Moss later though. Interior OL doesn’t create much.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 11:19 PM, brushmyhair said:

I will keep mocking Thomas to the Redskins unless they sign a quality left tackle in Free Agency. If they do that, then I will change the pick to Young, but Haskins will get ruined unless a quality left tackle is protecting him

Scherff can play LT if need be, and excel. Count on it. 

On 30/12/2019 at 8:27 PM, brushmyhair said:

Miami is trying to build a foundation for the real prize, 2021 QB Trevor Lawrence.

Flores made that team win 5 games, FA to come and 5 picks in the first 60, i think we can bet the Dolphins could win at least 4-5 games in 20. How do they take Lawrence in 21 ? First i doubt a team will accept a mega package for the #1 as Lawrence is special or tell me it will be a team like the Seahawks or the Ravens with theirs QBs out in 20 for injury and having a massive crash in 20. If not, no team will trade the right for Trevor Lawrence, even for 3 1st Rd picks. So Fields ?

In 20, Redskins, Lions and Giants pick before the Dolphins, 3 teams with no need of a QB so willing to accept a trade offer or to let a good QB drop. Are you sure it will be same scenario in 21 ? If two teams in need of a QB pick before the Phins, they'll take the QBs and not the picks. And so what for Miami ? Purdy ? Martinez ? Who do u prefer between them and Herbert ?

Now they are in position to take a good one. I bet they'll do (Tua or Herbert).

44 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

Flores made that team win 5 games, FA to come and 5 picks in the first 60, i think we can bet the Dolphins could win at least 4-5 games in 20. How do they take Lawrence in 21 ? First i doubt a team will accept a mega package for the #1 as Lawrence is special

I'd prefer Lawrence over anyone, but we're playing a dangerous game trying to pin our hopes on a team accepting a trade.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 12:07 PM, brushmyhair said:

Theres 1 of them  can we go for 2 :D   I told you fam you can't count out the Vikings and Eagles against those 2 teams.  Although i prefer and think the Seahawks win the 2nd one but you never know the eagles might sneak one out their tough.

Edited by FalconFan13