Wild Card GDT: The Mangled Corpse of the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Mangled Corpse of the Seattle Seahawks

EaglesPeteC

Deficiencies in talent at certain spots and injuries killed us. Not surprised, but disappointing.

a ton of questionable moves by the FO, lot of dumb stuff on either side of the ball this year just came to a head yet again.

Gotta be better

but appreciated the fight out of them today

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Man no one cares about your Wentz hate. Go mock some QBs like you said earlier. Our guy is here to say regardless of what you type.

what good nfl qb in history misses as much time as wentz though? being available to your team is a skill. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Man no one cares about your Wentz hate. Go mock some QBs like you said earlier. Our guy is here to say regardless of what you type.

Ha....you got "one of those" in your forum as well. I don't have any "hate" for Wentz. But somehow he needs to figure out how to stay healthy. I realize Clowney's hit was questionable. But still...poor guy can't stay upright for the duration for whatever reason.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ha....you got "one of those" in your forum as well. I don't have any "hate" for Wentz. But somehow he needs to figure out how to stay healthy. I realize Clowney's hit was questionable. But still...poor guy can't stay upright for the duration for whatever reason.

No one is saying the injuries aren't an issue. But implying Wentz was even a portion of our issues this season when people played terrible and the majority of our offense is on IR is inexplicably stupid. 

Also, regardless of how injury prone he is, any QB in the league takes that hit and they are out of the game. Your point is invalid.