Wild Card GDT: The Mangled Corpse of the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Mangled Corpse of the Seattle Seahawks

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No one is saying the injuries aren't an issue. But implying Wentz was even a portion of our issues this season when people played terrible and the majority of our offense is on IR is inexplicably stupid. 

Also, regardless of how injury prone he is, any QB in the league takes that hit and they are out of the game. Your point is invalid.

Who said he was the problem this year? I said we need to look at bringing a QB in...groom him, so he’s available when/if Carson goes down. 

edit: don’t be Fox News-like

Edited by nlesthought

34 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No one is saying the injuries aren't an issue. But implying Wentz was even a portion of our issues this season when people played terrible and the majority of our offense is on IR is inexplicably stupid. 

Also, regardless of how injury prone he is, any QB in the league takes that hit and they are out of the game. Your point is invalid.

I didn't and wasn't implying anything nor indicating Wentz was any of "your issues". I was simply stating regardless of anything else he hasn't been able to stay upright for the duration. Just kind of stating the obvious. Not throwing shade at the dude.

Edited by HDsportsfan

9 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Who said he was the problem this year? I said we need to look at bringing a QB in...groom him, so he’s available when/if Carson goes down. 

edit: don’t be Fox News-like

We have been grooming a QB for years in Sudfeld. He got hurt.

You also said this directly after Wentz was officially ruled out:

Just go ahead and retire homey...the best ability is availability

So I am pretty sure you are being disingenuous here.

19 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ha....you got "one of those" in your forum as well. I don't have any "hate" for Wentz. But somehow he needs to figure out how to stay healthy. I realize Clowney's hit was questionable. But still...poor guy can't stay upright for the duration for whatever reason.

It's not just Wentz. Every time we make the playoffs, we limp into it missing multiple starters on both sides of the ball, and another 3 or so go down during our playoff games.

We get to see what the "full strength" Philadelphia Eagles team looks like about 4 games a year, and never during the playoffs, on offense or defense.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

It's not just Wentz. Every time we make the playoffs, we limp into it missing multiple starters on both sides of the ball, and another 3 or so go down during our playoff games.

We get to see what the "full strength" Philadelphia Eagles team looks like about 4 games a year, and never during the playoffs, on offense or defense.

I feel ya. Both of our teams are certainly infuriating and frustration seems to be a constant. We didn't have any significant injuries and still couldn't get it done. Ya'll put up a good fight tho.

2 minutes ago, oland11 said:

What’s really hurting is not having any update on Carson since his wife being called to the locker room and getting downgraded to out. 

The wife thing isn’t too uncommon

whenever anyone is done for the day they tend to come down.

An update would be nice tho

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

do they? never heard that before 

Heard it a couple times

they don’t make a huge deal of it...reporters don’t usually report it.

If you watch anything behind the scenes like Hard Knocks it’ll occasionally be shown.

Its just like stuff where they won’t be coming back out even to be on the sidelines.