EaglesPeteC

Wild Card GDT: The Mangled Corpse of the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Mangled Corpse of the Seattle Seahawks

26 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If you don't think Clowney should have got fined for that, so be it. If you think the league wouldn't have fined Clowney if that was Aaron Rodgers head he crushed, you are off your rocker.

lmao

read your own post. 

I personally don’t get the general sports culture of wanting people to be suspended/fined/cut/fired every time something goes wrong for your team. It’s kind of f-ed up if you stop and think about it 

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I personally don’t get the general sports culture of wanting people to be suspended/fined/cut/fired every time something goes wrong for your team. It’s kind of f-ed up if you stop and think about it 

I was initially outraged at the play, but yeah now that’s it’s been a week it’s whatever. It’s stupid to dwell on things like that. 

It didn’t change the outcome. A 15 yard penalty and a fine wouldn’t have changed that Wentz was out of the game after the hit. You can’t win a SB with half your team on the IR. We’re too beat up. I’m proud Carson rallied the young guys and made the playoffs. Just another season to grow and learn. After the bad luck this year, that’s fine with me. 

Just think. If it wasn’t for Wentz getting hurt, the Eagles could be losing to the Packers right now