Wild Card GDT: The Mangled Corpse of the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Mangled Corpse of the Seattle Seahawks

EaglesPeteC

lol what disgrace roots for a division? This is the absolute reason why Philadelphia Cowboy fans are so flipping weird and hated. They latched on to a “winner” and have some half arsed loyalty toward the Eagles...well, the soft Philly cowboy fans do anyway. But if they were true Cowboy fans, the last thing they’d want is NFCE success, let alone the Eagles doing anything. So frigggin odd. 

I don’t believe that at all. Why should I hate someone based on the team they choose to root for? It’s more odd to me that people take the game way to seriously and literally hate any opposing teams fans without even knowing them lol i like to rib and have that division rivalry of course and all but it makes zero sense to me that you wear eagles gear on the street so I should walk over and say **** you lol too many people act like they have a stake in the teams they choose to root for. In the end we should have done enough to get in by how weak the division is as a whole. We didn’t. So why not bring some sort of legitimacy to a terrible division with some success in the playoffs within the division. That might be an odd take but that’s how I look at it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Lol the guy comes in to say “Good luck. I’m rooting for you” and we are like “Cowboys’ fan gtfo” That is the most Philly thing ever 

I thought it was refreshing! Good for him. Horrible choice in Teams, but nice gesture non the less!

Let’s keep this in perspective here. I don’t hate anyone. Especially if it’s over football. Anything I say here, unless it’s about Matts, is completely in the realm of football fandom. I think that should be pretty obvious. Just a little ribbing, man. Sheesh. 

Look we had Wilson running for his life (6 sacks) and were shutting down the run the first game. The long 58 yd run by Penny skewed the numbers. 

This game like the last will come down to whether or not our DB get beat on the DBL move , missed tackles and or when Wilson is Scrambling! Just have to hope we limit those "Special Plays"!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u