Wild Card GDT: The Mangled Corpse of the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Mangled Corpse of the Seattle Seahawks

EaglesPeteC

I hope Jordan Howard was just on a snap count and they didn’t want to re break him immediately after he was cleared. Hoping we and do more thunder and lightning with them now that Miles has the ankle injury and should see less time so we don’t break him too 

Edited by oland11

13 minutes ago, oland11 said:

I hope Jordan Howard was just on a snap count and they didn’t want to re break him immediately after he was cleared. Hoping we and do more thunder and lightning with them now that Miles has the ankle injury and should see less time so we don’t break him too 

I have to think so given that we cut Ajayii

Really can't believe how injured we are on offense man. That's gotta be the most decimated offensive unit of all time. When they don't take our QB, they take everything around him. You can tell how normalized we all are to losing starting players at this point. 2 of our top 5 offensive players were just lost for the playoffs 3 days ago and we're like: "Okay?"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, oland11 said:

He wasn't supposed to play at all because he didnt practice last week. He will practice this week and should be ready for limited snaps at least on sunday. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

He wasn't supposed to play at all because he didnt practice last week. He will practice this week and should be ready for limited snaps at least on sunday. 

If Miles is a no go do we have the all PS skill team line up for a majority of the snaps

Davis-----Rodgers-T-G-C-G-T- Perkins--------Ward

Wentz- Scott 

In other news we signed Elijah Holyfield RB (insurance), I had pegged him a backup type leading up to the draft. 

Edited by nlesthought

2 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

If Miles is a no go do we have the all PS skill team line up for a majority of the snaps

Davis-----Rodgers-T-G-C-G-T- Perkins--------Ward

Wentz- Scott 

In other news we signed Elijah Holyfield RB, I had pegged him a backup type leading up to the draft. 

holyfield is a good guy to add to the mix for next year.