Wild Card GDT: The Mangled Corpse of the Philadelphia Eagles vs the Mangled Corpse of the Seattle Seahawks

EaglesPeteC

41 minutes ago, oland11 said:
2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

^ I like the Epps spy idea. I hope Maddox and Douglas are on outside with LeBlanc in slot. Feel bad but I hope Mills can't play.

I would like me some Sidney Jones on the outside over rasul. 

Everyone of them bite on the DBL move so does it really matter? Its whether or not Russell has time to throw it properly or is getting rushed/hit to throw off his timing?

What all are the Seahawks injuries in 2019? I know they lost pretty much ALL of their RBs over the past few weeks, and had lost both TEs by mid season IIRC. Duane Brown, probably their best OL, has been hurt for a month or so. Has their defense been hit at all? I can look at their IR but I don't know who exactly were contributors and who are just stashed guys or bench-warmers. 

Also, now much more hurt will they be on Sunday vs when we played them?

10 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What all are the Seahawks injuries in 2019? I know they lost pretty much ALL of their RBs over the past few weeks, and had lost both TEs by mid season IIRC. Duane Brown, probably their best OL, has been hurt for a month or so. Has their defense been hit at all? I can look at their IR but I don't know who exactly were contributors and who are just stashed guys or bench-warmers. 

Also, now much more hurt will they be on Sunday vs when we played them?

Kendricks is hurt (shocker) and Quandre Diggs too I think 

Let's just hope we dont Fall for the Banana in the Tail Pipe again. Seem like every team want to use a Trick play on us these days, because they work!!!

Curious if we are going to use Greg Ward with one Sunday? At some point that Wild Cat play they ran, will turn into a pass option too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Seattle gave up 48 (?) sacks this year. You can get to him with the right play calls and players. Seattle is prime for a loss. Just not sure we have the horses to do it. 

didnt the eagles have like 6 sacks against them the first time this season?

4 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Any news on Ertz? I saw he was limited. With no notable WRs available, we are going to need a strong showing from TEs and RBs to even give our Wideouts a chance. 

Go Birds 

MC

I would still say Ertz is doubtful based on the nature of his injury. But that doesn't mean he's necessarily out for sure.