2020 Opponents

Golfman

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Next year we’re going to have a better team with probably a worse record.  Hopefully 12-4 will be enough to get a bye because next year we’re going to be extremely good.  Savage and Gary hitting their second years in the NFL, at minimum ESB back, Aaron Jones in a contract year, Aaron Rodgers making less than 12% of the cap, at least one significant free agent, and Lawd have mercy.

So how does all of that guarantee a worse record? I don't like playing @SF and @NO, which will probably both be losses, but in that scenario I just can't see us dropping 4 games barring a major injury.

12 minutes ago, Joe said:

So how does all of that guarantee a worse record? I don't like playing @SF and @NO, which will probably both be losses, but in that scenario I just can't see us dropping 4 games barring a major injury.

It doesn’t guarantee it obviously.  We DID get pretty lucky in some games this year.  Other teams get better, too.

9 minutes ago, Joe said:

Statistically we should revert back to the mean of winning one possession games.

Whatever pace we're on now isn't sustainable.