Week 2 Other Games

mcmurtry86

30 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Yup, at least one wild card team coming out of there.

Hopefully they can beat the crap out of one another throughout the season and give Belichick some good footage for preparation and gameplanning.

They'll definitely beat up on each other and San Diego will probably win at least 2 games against their AFCW competitors. I'd be surprised if any of those teams ends up better than 12-4 which should help the Pats' quest for HFA

2 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

They'll definitely beat up on each other and San Diego will probably win at least 2 games against their AFCW competitors. I'd be surprised if any of those teams ends up better than 12-4 which should help the Pats' quest for HFA

Yea, HFA is huge (obviously). Not going into Mile High is number 1 for me though if the Pats don't get it, anyone else but them. 

27 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Yea, HFA is huge (obviously). Not going into Mile High is number 1 for me though if the Pats don't get it, anyone else but them. 

Arrowhead is a really tough place to go into as well and the Pats lose the tiebreaker to KC. We need them to get beat up.

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

Arrowhead is a really tough place to go into as well and the Pats lose the tiebreaker to KC. We need them to get beat up.

Yea absolutely....Mile High just gives me nightmares.

If we have to travel, I'd rather go anywhere else. 

22 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

The running game hasn't been as bad as you're implying.  The OL has been miserable but he's held onto the ball longer than he should too.

Tonight, this year or generally in his career? Because Montgomery has 3.5 yards per carry tonight after 2.8 last week.

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Hopefully the AFCW eats itself - because I don't want to go into Arrowhead or Mile High. I'd much rather to go Oakland or Pittsburgh if someone other than the Pats gets the 1 seed.

I'd go to Pittsburgh no problem. Tomlin can't coach. 

Archived