2020 - Join Total Control GM Mock Draft - Sign up today

ny92mike

@LuckyNumber11 @Jlash @PR @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @Counselor @BowserBroncos @squire12 @jch1911 @Trojan @samsel23 @wwhickok @jrry32 @mountainpd @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @YogiBiz @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @bcb1213 @BringinDaPain

Some of you guys already know about this but I'm also going to be running a new 16 team keeper league, just looking for a head count from this group that would like to join it.  We could actually start the keeper prior to the superbowl and slow walk the initial roster building process to coincide with the draft starting immediately following the combine.

Sorry guys, I know that I posted the sign up thread way early for this single season tcmd mock and we've got a while before we officially kick it off.

Just now, ny92mike said:

@LuckyNumber11 @Jlash @PR @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @Counselor @BowserBroncos @squire12 @jch1911 @Trojan @samsel23 @wwhickok @jrry32 @mountainpd @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @YogiBiz @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @bcb1213 @BringinDaPain

Some of you guys already know about this but I'm also going to be running a new 16 team keeper league, just looking for a head count from this group that would like to join it.  We could actually start the keeper prior to the superbowl and slow walk the initial roster building process to coincide with the draft starting immediately following the combine.

Sorry guys, I know that I posted the sign up thread way early for this single season tcmd mock and we've got a while before we officially kick it off.

I’m in

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m in

Should we house it here in the GM Mock Draft forum or the Fantasy League?  I'm good with either.  I just know that in the fantasy league that several of the threads get buried quick and nacho only allows one to stay at the top.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Should we house it here in the GM Mock Draft forum or the Fantasy League?  I'm good with either.  I just know that in the fantasy league that several of the threads get buried quick and nacho only allows one to stay at the top.

We pretty much make our own rules in here so let’s do it here 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Here

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

How does it work?

It's basically ran the same as tcmd during the offseason, but severs ties with the irl leagues after the first year.  Using a system I created to determine draft order and standings.

@bcb1213 gets first choice of the Jets should he want them, because you've beat him to the punch the last two years in this mock...haha.

But with the ability to rename your team and sign so many players early on the face of the franchise won't resemble the team you know....Kinda like what the Giants did irl.  I can't name their entire roster now it's so foreign to me now.