25. Philadelphia Eagles - Kenneth Murray ILB, Oklahoma

26. Tennessee Titans - Wyatt Davis OG, Ohio State

27. Houston Texans - Travis Etienne RB, Clemson

28. New Orleans Saints - Solomon Kindley OG, Georgia

29. Kansas City Chiefs - D'Andre Swift RB, Georgia

30. Green Bay Packers - Jalen Hurts QB, Oklahoma

31. Baltimore Ravens - CJ Henderson CB, Florida

32. San Francisco 49ers - Xavier McKinney S, Alabama

Dallas sends: 2020 1st (17 overall), 2020 2nd round (49 overall)

Jacksonville sends: 2020 1st (9 overall)

Notable FA signings:

Cowboys sign Byron Jones to a new contract; Franchise tag Dak Prescott

GB Packers sign: Amare Cooper

Yetur is a solid pick but not even in the same ballpark as Simmons.  If Simmons even makes it close to our draft spot we need to do all we can to get him.

I would prefer Kinlaw or Delpit there or heck even offer a trade up a few picks to go get Simmons who i think is a top 5 player in this draft and a huge need for us. 

Would you take a 1st 4th this year and 4th next year to go get simmons?

Edited by FalconFan13

Not that I think Simmons is a bad player, but not a fit for us. Elway would be crazy to let Justin Simmons to walk, he should get the tag. And Isaiah is more of a ILB, which we don't have exactly a need because of the breakout of Alexander Johnson.

In this scenario, give us Ruggs, Wills, Kinlaw or Biadasz

4 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Not that I think Simmons is a bad player, but not a fit for us. Elway would be crazy to let Justin Simmons to walk, he should get the tag. And Isaiah is more of a ILB, which we don't have exactly a need because of the breakout of Alexander Johnson.

Perfect for the Falcons and jags all 3 of us didn't want our picks and all 3 of us want the other ones pick.

Nozzy we just helped ya draft out fam

Broncos get Ruggs WR  Which Bowser likes and Buzz hates for the Jags

Jags  get Matos for the help up front he says they need on both sides of the ball.

Falcons get Simmons at LB to replace a ufa underperforming Campbell and massively upgrade our LB core with a top 5 talent.

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Would have to disagree about Simmons as a poor fit for the Broncos, we still don’t have anyone that has the speed to cover sideline-to-sideline as well as cover TE’s. Simmons would fit next to AJ replacing Todd Davis (and saving us $5M) 

On another note, seems DAL is getting off cheap given last years DEN-PIT deal. DAL needs to pony up more

26 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Would have to disagree about Simmons as a poor fit for the Broncos, we still don’t have anyone that has the speed to cover sideline-to-sideline as well as cover TE’s. Simmons would fit next to AJ replacing Todd Davis (and saving us $5M) 

On another note, seems DAL is getting off cheap given last years DEN-PIT deal. DAL needs to pony up more

You stay out of this we already worked out this trade fam >.>    Don't make bowser get nasty in here O.o

5 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Davis lead the teams in tackles. Fangio won't move him.

5 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Davis lead the teams in tackles. Fangio won't move him.

Your opinion, I like Davis but he still is subpar in TE coverage and lacks the speed Fangio's defense needs to become elite. Fangio's scheme funnels ball carriers to the middle, that's why Davis leads the team in tackles not because he's a superior player. He is a sure tackler but I feel Fangio will replace him if he finds a Roquan Smith type player.

12 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Actually I used a draft trade simulator that gives out the point value for draft picks. Since Dallas drafts at 17, it was only 950 points and the Jags first was 1300. So I had to throw in that second which was like 450 points to make it a fair trade

2 minutes ago, nozzyboi said:

Actually I used a draft trade simulator that gives out the point value for draft picks. Since Dallas drafts at 17, it was only 950 points and the Jags first was 1300. So I had to throw in that second which was like 450 points to make it a fair trade

I get it but if you look at the DEN-PIT trade last year, DEN rec'd a 1st, 2nd and this years 3rd to move from 20 to 10. I'd suggest adding next year's 4th or 5th, seems more realistic to me....but it is your mock.

3 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Your opinion, I like Davis but he still is subpar in TE coverage and lacks the speed Fangio's defense needs to become elite. Fangio's scheme funnels ball carriers to the middle, that's why Davis leads the team in tackles not because he's a superior player. He is a sure tackler but I feel Fangio will replace him if he finds a Roquan Smith type player.

We just had the opportunity to find that Roquan Smith when Devin Bush was available at 10 and they rather trade down.

If a guy like Schobert can get signed in the FA I could see them adding another ILB, but it won't make sense to draft Simmons when we have bigger needs that can be easily addressed at 15.

That said, Simmons shouldn't be available at 15 anyway.