First official Mock Draft

nozzyboi

2 hours ago, nozzyboi said:

Actually I used a draft trade simulator that gives out the point value for draft picks. Since Dallas drafts at 17, it was only 950 points and the Jags first was 1300. So I had to throw in that second which was like 450 points to make it a fair trade

Which trade simulator are you using? Would help me a lot in my mocks.

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

We just had the opportunity to find that Roquan Smith when Devin Bush was available at 10 and they rather trade down.

If a guy like Schobert can get signed in the FA I could see them adding another ILB, but it won't make sense to draft Simmons when we have bigger needs that can be easily addressed at 15.

That said, Simmons shouldn't be available at 15 anyway.

BB, I'm not advocating selecting Simmons, I prefer BPA with emphasis on need but Simmons could fit that description IMO.  I just think your reasoning behind not selecting him is in error. As for not selecting Bush last year, I think there were three factors involved. First, Elway has never really seemed to value the ILB position. Second, we really needed depth and the package we received was too good to pass up. Lastly, Fangio went on record saying he wasn't overly impressed with Bush, my impression being he thought Bush wash on the small side.

• Like 1