What is your teams play of the season?

49ersfan

49ers have had so many key big plays this year. Matt Breidá's 83 yard opening play TD run against the Browns on MNF week 5, Emmanuel Sanders 46 yard catch on 3rd and 16 with less than a minute to go against the Rams week 16, and George Kittle's 39 yard conversion on 4th and 2 against the Saints week 14 were all huge plays. 

However, the 4th and goal stop by Dre Greenlaw last night against the Seahawks has to be our play of the year. Incredible recognition and tackle and the stakes were sky high. The outcome remains to be seen but going from a 5 seed/3 road games to a 1 seed/2 home games is huge, which is why i think its our play of the year

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 2

Longest play from scrimmage in the NFL this season. I believe this game also knocked them out of the playoffs entirely. The Falcons were awful so it's not like there are that many plays I could use, other than maybe the game winner vs. SF. But I like this one because for whatever reason, no matter what happens, the Atlanta Falcons - as mediocre as they are - will always exist for the sole purpose of ensuring that the Carolina Panthers cannot enjoy happiness on this planet. Even if the Panthers had the greatest NFL team of all time, we'd still find a way to ruin their season.

7 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Good Play - Minkah getting a 96 yard pick six shortly after they traded for him, nice blocks on that play by the defence 

Bad Play(s) of the season -  several to chose from thanks to the OC fichner as he was terrible

Leaving Dorsett completely open on like a 60 yard bomb. He has done next to NOTHING since. 

Best play for me is when Kupp ran through the Saints entire team to score the td. He is a Saints killer for his career so far.

Worst play for me is the Goff fumble in Pittsburgh. The Steelers won 17-12 and that fumble that went for a td was the difference. To add insult was Rudolph had a similar play and the refs called it incomplete. As a matter of fact, he had two plays in that same game and both were called incomplete but the one time Goff has that same type of play its a fumble that went for a td that again was the difference in the game because both offenses literally couldnt do anything so that fumble for the td was huge for the Steelers and the Rams couldnt get that same break the two times they had a similar type play on Rudolph.