Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

I have a feeling the Browns are going to be releasing/not re-signing the following players:

WR Rashard Higgins (was very productive when he played. His PT went down because Kitchens is a moron)
OT Chris Hubbard (horrible player)
DE Olivier Vernon (not bad, just expensive and injury-prone)
ILB Joe Schobert (good, but overrated due to #'s)
FS Damarious Randall (great centerfielder, complete vag against the run + has attitude problems)

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Also some cryptic tweets from Yannick. Not looking to re-sign?

He seems to want a number that we're not comfortable with. Gonna guess he wants to set the market at edge.

Ridiculous it got to this point.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

I have a feeling the Browns are going to be releasing/not re-signing the following players:

WR Rashard Higgins (was very productive when he played. His PT went down because Kitchens is a moron)
OT Chris Hubbard (horrible player)
DE Olivier Vernon (not bad, just expensive and injury-prone)
FS Damarious Randall (great centerfielder, complete vag against the run + has attitude problems)

I really like the idea of Schobert in JAX. We desperately need LB help.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

This is one dude I hope the Raiders look hard at if he does hit FA. We have absolutely nothing at LB. We signed Will Compton off the street and plugged him in at MLB for a bunch of games later in the year. We need guys that can play vs. the pass and I believe that's what he excels at? 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is one dude I hope the Raiders look hard at if he does hit FA. We have absolutely nothing at LB. We signed Will Compton off the street and plugged him in at MLB for a bunch of games later in the year. We need guys that can play vs. the pass and I believe that's what he excels at? 

Yeah he's pretty good at dropping to the deep middle in Tampa 2 zones. He's a pretty good tackler, pretty good blitzer. He struggles to get off blocks and make tackles out in space. He doesn't make a lot of TFL's and is more of a late reactor in the middle of the defense. He's good, but not elite.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

He seems to want a number that we're not comfortable with. Gonna guess he wants to set the market at edge.

Ridiculous it got to this point.

Tag and trade him. Its what all the cool kids do with their edge rushers nowadays. 

• Like 1