Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

Call me crazy but if Brady leaves NE I could totally see Rivers ending up there. I don't see Belichick coaching much longer as he is nearing 70 years old, I could see him thinking Rivers could plug into that system and give him a couple years to prove he can win without Brady. 

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

See it now! Tom signs with the Raiders and convinces Gronk to come out of retirement and enjoy the Las Vegas Nightlife as well.

Ehh maybe he can convince someone else to come out of retirement. Waller is a Top 5-7 TE and Foster is possibly Top 20 TE. 

53 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We're very good at TE thank you. Gronk would be a - show in Vegas haha.

Glad Waller finally got his head on straight with the Raiders. Dude’s a physical mismatch at the TE position against anyone he lines up against..shame he couldn’t stay off the drugs in B-More but looks like the change of scenery was exactly what he needed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:
14 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

See it now! Tom signs with the Raiders and convinces Gronk to come out of retirement and enjoy the Las Vegas Nightlife as well.

Ehh maybe he can convince someone else to come out of retirement. Waller is a Top 5-7 TE and Foster is possibly Top 20 TE. 

So wait, You'd rather have Foster then potentially a Gronk/Hernandez Type Combo for Gruden/Brady to tinker with? I get Wallers breakout season and all but let's not go overboard.  IF completely healthy, Gronk is every bit as good while already having chemistry with Tom.  He's Light years better then Foster, let's be clear!

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I could see top 40, because he was very good his rookie season.

But Woah! Let's wait a second here.

He’s easily a Top 10 Run Blocker. Pretty solid receiver, just didn’t use him much in the receiving game due to Waller,m. Foster literally catches everything, no matter how covered he is. 

On 2/14/2020 at 5:19 PM, candyman93 said:

Am I the only one doesn’t see much of a debate for New England? Pay him what he wants.

Belichick is crazy if he thinks New England will be the same franchise if Tom isn’t there. Teams are going to smell blood in the water like Tennessee did. He did this same crap with Bernie Kosar towards the end of his career in Cleveland and it bit Belichick then too.

You can do the “patriot way” of hardlining players at every position, except QB.

Yeah and lets be honest, Brady isn't what he once was but he wasn't ridiculously bad last season, he was just... decent.

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He’s easily a Top 10 Run Blocker. Pretty solid receiver, just didn’t use him much in the receiving game due to Waller,m. Foster literally catches everything, no matter how covered he is. 

Yeah, I'm not calling him a bad player. I just don't think he's as good as you say. Maybe in a year or two, who knows. I don't put much into rookie seasons usually.