Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

Recommended Posts

Figured this would be a good spot for all the FA news that aren't actual signings/releases.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills have big decisions to make on two guys coming off career years. DT  Jordan Phillips and DE Shaq Lawson. Also OG Quinton Spain may be seeking a big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling the Browns are going to be releasing/not re-signing the following players:


WR Rashard Higgins (was very productive when he played. His PT went down because Kitchens is a moron)
OT Chris Hubbard (horrible player)
DE Olivier Vernon (not bad, just expensive and injury-prone)
ILB Joe Schobert (good, but overrated due to #'s)
FS Damarious Randall (great centerfielder, complete vag against the run + has attitude problems)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Also some cryptic tweets from Yannick. Not looking to re-sign?

 

He seems to want a number that we're not comfortable with. Gonna guess he wants to set the market at edge.

Ridiculous it got to this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BleedTheClock said:

I have a feeling the Browns are going to be releasing/not re-signing the following players:


WR Rashard Higgins (was very productive when he played. His PT went down because Kitchens is a moron)
OT Chris Hubbard (horrible player)
DE Olivier Vernon (not bad, just expensive and injury-prone)
ILB Joe Schobert (good, but overrated due to #'s)
FS Damarious Randall (great centerfielder, complete vag against the run + has attitude problems)

I really like the idea of Schobert in JAX. We desperately need LB help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I hope we throw some money at Brandon Scherff

So do half the fans of teams in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BleedTheClock said:

ILB Joe Schobert (good, but overrated due to #'s)

This is one dude I hope the Raiders look hard at if he does hit FA. We have absolutely nothing at LB. We signed Will Compton off the street and plugged him in at MLB for a bunch of games later in the year. We need guys that can play vs. the pass and I believe that's what he excels at? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is one dude I hope the Raiders look hard at if he does hit FA. We have absolutely nothing at LB. We signed Will Compton off the street and plugged him in at MLB for a bunch of games later in the year. We need guys that can play vs. the pass and I believe that's what he excels at? 

Yeah he's pretty good at dropping to the deep middle in Tampa 2 zones. He's a pretty good tackler, pretty good blitzer. He struggles to get off blocks and make tackles out in space. He doesn't make a lot of TFL's and is more of a late reactor in the middle of the defense. He's good, but not elite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t care what it cost. I’ll be ok with Jalen making 18-21.. But he simply can’t make more than donald at all cost. These 2 guys are generational type talent. Phenomenal drafting by Snead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

He seems to want a number that we're not comfortable with. Gonna guess he wants to set the market at edge.

Ridiculous it got to this point.

Tag and trade him. Its what all the cool kids do with their edge rushers nowadays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Also some cryptic tweets from Yannick. Not looking to re-sign?

 

He’ll look good in a Colts uniform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×