Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

56 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Hearing Bengals are the leading candidate to trade for Trent Williams too. That would put the Bengals back into at least playoff contention status on paper (see Browns 2019)

Uh what? The browns had a QB people were wrongly excited about. The bengals have nothing.

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Hearing Bengals are the leading candidate to trade for Trent Williams too. That would put the Bengals back into at least playoff contention status on paper (see Browns 2019)

Disagree. Still think they’d be picking top 10 next year. That defense is atrocious and their offensive weapons are overrated. Plus they’re still the 4th best team in that division. 

4 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Disagree. Still think they’d be picking top 10 next year. That defense is atrocious and their offensive weapons are overrated. Plus they’re still the 4th best team in that division. 

We’ll find out! I happen to think Burrow is the oat NFL ready QB prospect I’ve seen in a long time. 

3 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

We’ll find out! I happen to think Burrow is the oat NFL ready QB prospect I’ve seen in a long time. 

That doesn't exactly fix all of the other issues on your roster. Y'all will likely be better, but I'm not seeing what elevates you to a playoff contender. Seems like more of a jump from #1 pick to a 7-9 sort of team.

20 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That doesn't exactly fix all of the other issues on your roster. Y'all will likely be better, but I'm not seeing what elevates you to a playoff contender. Seems like more of a jump from #1 pick to a 7-9 sort of team.

Definitely possible. I think injuries played a major role last year as well as a brand new coaching staff. If we have a good draft I think this could be a 9-7ish type team, competing for one of the newly added playoff spots. 

The Bengals have had a good FA period for their defense.

They have great draft capital.

They have good offensive skill position players.

If they trade for Williams, Jonah comes back 100% healthy and Burrow plays at a league-average level they absolutely could finish 2nd or 3rd in the AFC North.

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Really like the potential Cinci has with Burrow. However, Green, Dunlap, and Atkins are getting older.

Steelers need to find a franchise QB or they could plummet to the bottom of the division in 2 years.

If they could make the Salary cap work they should get Winston

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Burrow will be a bust. They should trade down or draft Chase Young.

Why would they pass on a potential franchise QB to draft a DE? I happen to disagree on Burrow. Have never seen a QB shred defenses (especially SEC defenses) with such ruthless efficiency. And he did it in a pro style offense. Might as well strike out going for a HR than go for a single and get left on base.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Why would they pass on a potential franchise QB to draft a DE? I happen to disagree on Burrow. Have never seen a QB shred defenses (especially SEC defenses) with such ruthless efficiency. And he did it in a pro style offense. Might as well strike out going for a HR than go for a single and get left on base.

That team has a lot of holes and a **** coach. They'd be better off trading down and stockpiling players to help out their program.

Watch Burrow's heisman speech again and ask yourself if you see a leader of men. He's Jared Goff 2.0.