Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

In other news, Joe Flacco is a free agent. Have y'all consider re-signing him? You could start Lamar until the playoffs and then put Joe in! ;)

I don’t have a dog in this fight and god knows Jimmy G ain’t some great postseason QB up to this point but what has Jared done so well in the postseason that I’m missing here. If I’m remembering correctly he wasn’t asked to do too much up until the super bowl where the whole team pooped the bed. 240 yards per game, 54% comp, 2 : 2 TD : INT doesn’t scream greatness with a lot weapons around him. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I don’t have a dog in this fight and god knows Jimmy G ain’t some great postseason QB up to this point but what has Jared done so well in the postseason that I’m missing here. If I’m remembering correctly he wasn’t asked to do too much up until the super bowl where the whole team pooped the bed. 240 yards per game, 54% comp, 2 : 2 TD : INT doesn’t scream greatness with a lot weapons around him. 

He sucked in the Super Bowl, but he delivered in a big way in New Orleans in the NFCCG. Regardless, he has at least won a playoff game lol.

Just now, jrry32 said:

He sucked in the Super Bowl, but he delivered in a big way in New Orleans in the NFCCG. Regardless, he has at least won a playoff game lol.

I’ll give ya that haha, that’s Jimmy’s claim to fame as well. If you spin it enough times you might make people dizzy enough to get them to believe it only took Jimmy 8 passes to win a NFCCG as well. 

22 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

In other news, Joe Flacco is a free agent. Have y'all consider re-signing him? You could start Lamar until the playoffs and then put Joe in! ;)

Would love that! Joe brought me 10 playoff wins as a Ravens fan. Most in the league outside of NE since 2008. The Rams won’t sniff that type of success under Goff. Lamar? We’ll see.

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Would love that! Joe brought me 10 playoff wins as a Ravens fan. Most in the league outside of NE since 2008. The Rams won’t sniff that type of success under Goff. Lamar? We’ll see.

Why would the Rams "sniff" success? They won't need to just sniff it. They'll be bathing in it.

• Like 1