Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, EL Guapo said:

Sammy Watkins is still on the Chiefs, I thought they would need the cap space 

Veach wants to keep him.  CB is really the only pressing need we haven’t added in FA so cap isn’t needed right now 

If he can work an extension between 7-10 Mil per I think he stays for a couple years,   Otherwise he’ll be traded/cut closer to draft I think 

Jets should absolutely be in on Clowney. They could use an edge presence. If Clowney agrees to a contract where the guaranteed money is mostly paid off in the first couple of season seasons then there is no reason the Jets shouldn't want him. They could cut him in the third or fourth year on the deal should his performance decline.

Trade for Trent Williams, draft one or two receivers high and a corner... the Jets should be looking at a wildcard birth if not a division title in 2020 or 2021.

4 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:
10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Chiefs have 170 dollars in cap space😂😂

I'll sign a 1 year deal for $170, ya know just a camp body or mid level starter 

Only the top 51 count. So technically they could pay you like ~$3-500k and keep their $170 in cap. 

14 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Chiefs have 170 dollars in cap space😂😂

And this is before extending Mahomes for 50M/yr. Some people are gonna have to go. Thats why we should trade Chris Jones now for a late first. Clark makes too much money. We can't afford to keep Jones longterm.

5 hours ago, Kirill said:

And this is before extending Mahomes for 50M/yr. Some people are gonna have to go. Thats why we should trade Chris Jones now for a late first. Clark makes too much money. We can't afford to keep Jones longterm.

All in for one more year and then do the extension/retool?