Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, -Hope- said:

tbh though i feel like that exists more on this website than it does in real life lol. and some of it is just because both our teams spent a lot of time in the cellar over the past decade so it's not like there were any sustained rivalries going with the other two teams

Jags are the last team I think of in the AFC South. If there's rivalries, it's either Houston/Indianapolis or Houston/Tennessee

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Lol. You really think the Jags were gonna let him walk without receiving any compensation in return? Even the Jags aren’t that dumb. 

I think it's just really ****ty of them to hold him hostage trying to squeeze every little bit of everything they can from him before he goes. He should be a free agent. This is far worse than the thing with Jalen Ramsey. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I think it's just really ****ty of them to hold him hostage trying to squeeze every little bit of everything they can from him before he goes. He should be a free agent. This is far worse than the thing with Jalen Ramsey. 

I dont see it that way. Its better than letting him walk for nothing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Hold him hostage? The guy got a tag worth $18M. 

The Jaguars are doing nothing any other team wouldn't do. It'd be beyond idiotic for the Jaguars to let a player walk for nothing that is young and valuable. If the players didn't want the tag to be a thing/allow for these things to happen, they should have negotiated it out of the CBA. Just letting a guy walk because he doesn't want to be here when this option is clearly available to the team would be the dumbest thing they (or any franchise) could do. 

• Like 1