Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You have to tag Dak first and foremost. Not even a question if you can't get either of them locked into an extension beforehand.  

This.  What we might see is a last-minute caving on (over)paying Cooper because doing so would still be less expensive (and probably less impactful long-term if things turn south) than overpaying Dak on a long-term deal.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That'd be hilarious but honestly they may.

I mean, they may not have a choice if they can't get something done with one of them. I agree with LBC though....if it gets to the end of the line, I wouldn't at all be shocked if they ended up caving and giving Cooper a massive almost Michael Thomas level deal. 

Any chance Chris Jones doesn't get tagged by KC or Justin Simmons doesn't get tagged by Denver?

Hoping for Robby Anderson, Cory Littleton, and either Byron Jones or Kendall Fuller (or both) to come to Philly. Also hoping the rival NFCE teams don't sign Armstead/Hargrave/Clowney/Nagakoue/Reader/Phillips/Thuney/Judon.

Edited by Jeezla

48 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

With Dak coming crashing back to earth do they use the tag on him and let Cooper walk?  

New HC will want his own QB. Tag Cooper, re-sign Byron, get a 2021 3rd round comp for Dak. Cowboys roll with Mariota on a 1 year prove it deal, but secretly know he's even worse than Dak and are just using him to get to Justin Fields.

Edited by Jeezla

34 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Any chance Chris Jones doesn't get tagged by KC or Justin Simmons doesn't get tagged by Denver?

Hoping for Robby Anderson, Cory Littleton, and either Byron Jones or Kendall Fuller (or both) to come to Philly. Also hoping the rival NFCE teams don't sign Armstead/Hargrave/Clowney/Nagakoue/Reader/Phillips/Thuney/Judon.

Bro I'd be stoked if we somehow got Fuller, Byron Jones and Robby Anderson. I think Kendall Fuller is my #1 overall free agent target. I'm gonna make a FA big board.

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

There were rumors of the Raiders exploring trading for him. I certainly would love to take a look at him.

I wonder how much he would command?

4/46 or so. Maybe upwards of 4/50. If he's got a real market. 

Thinking Tyrell Williams + nominal inflation.