Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Chiefs after Ruggs? 😲

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/20/chiefs-may-try-to-trade-up-for-henry-ruggs/amp/

We only have 5 picks (1-5rnds) this year so unless Veach wants to throw something from next year in, or a player, idk what ammo we'd have to make it work.

Chris Jones

6 hours ago, .Buzz said:

If I'm the Jaguars, I'm taking that deal. They've severed that relationship and he will be a major distraction for them. Oakland gets a proven Pro Bowl DL in his prime, and JAX gets to recoup some value for a player that they won't re-sign anyway. They're dreaming if they think they're getting a better deal than that.

9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We’ve got stars as in celebrities. Not field production. We lead in the league in commercials/losses ratio. 

Back to Back to Back dual Offseason/Preseason Champs bro! We're going for the FOURPEAT. #2020

9 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Chiefs after Ruggs? 😲

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/20/chiefs-may-try-to-trade-up-for-henry-ruggs/amp/

We only have 5 picks (1-5rnds) this year so unless Veach wants to throw something from next year in, or a player, idk what ammo we'd have to make it work.

But why? I know there are rumors but this isnt madden you can only have so many players on the field, watkins hunt, hardman, and kelce. Ruggs would be an extreme luxury and they need to fill other holes that need to be fixed. Trading up picks wouldnt be ideal no? 

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Take Andrew Thomas (or their LT of choice) at 3, and then maybe make a small move up from 18?

I hope we're not trading up for an OT. Is Thomas so much better than Wirfs/Becton/Wills, we should give up assets for him? That move could look absolutely awful in a year or two. 

• Like 1